NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    GIANT RED ALL CAPS RAGE TEXT!1!!1!!
    Shouldn't we include that in our signatures right now? :D

Prove to us that the disagree rating is beneficial to the forums and community, prove that we're wrong and others are wrong in the decision to remove it.
    Replys to keep a thread bumped are in Suggestions and General Discussion as important as likes and agrees.
    The existence of agree and like hurts a good suggestion or topic.

Without "invalid argument" or "dislike"/"disagree" peoples will respond to bad topics and bad suggestions, essentially bumping them.

Please at least enable non-bumping posts or bumping ratings then :)

Reaction score
    Hit me with your best shot, I've received it all.
    I was very tempted to give you your first "bad spelling" rating, just because. :P

Personally, I don't miss the Disagree rating. I had received 7 (I believe, out of 17 neutrals, inb4 rainbows) and given even less. The ones I got were pretty much always for valid points (of course) that someone didn't want to hear. Almost, if not all the disagrees I have given were for hostile people with invalid points.

I would, like the OP, ask for a "Hostile" rating, but I can guess what would happen. Of course it would be nice to give hostile people the rating they deserve, but I fear that it probably mainly would be used by said people to vote others down.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I was very tempted to give you your first "bad spelling" rating, just because. :p
    I dare you... :P

Shouldn't we include that in our signatures right now? :D

Replys to keep a thread bumped are in Suggestions and General Discussion as important as likes and agrees.
    The existence of agree and like hurts a good suggestion or topic.

Without "invalid argument" or "dislike"/"disagree" peoples will respond to bad topics and bad suggestions, essentially bumping them.

Please at least enable non-bumping posts or bumping ratings then :)
    That can easily be solved through a most positively rated thread list.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I wanted it gone in the first place because there was way too many buttons. it looked silly, and imho didnt reflect the community well to new members. I am still a firm believer that we simply need like and dislike. However, you have already made clear that we are not getting that, so I will stand to keep whatever we did manage to get.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    So in conclusion then, the removal of the disagree badge was an awful idea and Duke should be permabanned and slandered and dragged through the street because of it, then finally sentenced to 3 hours of constant Nicky Cage movies and concentrated Nickelback.

And because I pointed it out, I should get the game for free, forum contributor badge and mod status as it's only fair. Agreed?

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Can we at least get a "sacrastic agree" button? This is fucking outrageous. The disagree button prevented problems, if anything, by keeping people from verbally saying "hey I disagree with you" and causing shitstorms for no reason in threads.

EDIT:

You know to be honest, I can live with this. I'll just find more creative ways to point out people's stupidity. using the "funny" button

in the right context, it'll seem super sarcastic :)

Last edited: