"Unfriendly" rating

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That would be so fab, my girlfriend who is female and has a vagina and loves my penis would find that funny. Because I'm straight, see. Boobs, cars y'know? TRUCKS and BEER but also FOOTBALL and BIRDS and that.

Also I knew we'd get optimistic ratings from you, you cheeky scrublord.

Looks like you kicked up a shitstorm too, did you get b&? Might read the storm later.
    me? lol, no way. if disagreeing with a forum mod and then reminding everyone that the mods aren't always perfect/right (and in a respectful manner) is a bannable offense, then this community would be facing much more serious problems than a desire for new rating options.

I respect the forum mods and I recognize that they are trying to do their part the best they can, but I also want to help them moderate fairly for everyone's overall benefit. Compared to the large majority of internet forums out there, our mods are some of the nicest you can hope to have. I know most of the mods personally from my time as a tester, so it's not like the things they discuss are a mystery to me. Not to be arrogant, but I'm sure my posts around here sometimes get brought up still from time to time in their private group chats.

For an accurate portrayal of what the moderator/dev chat is like, picture the Klingon High Council, but with a bunch of young guys in office clothes doing math and making model trains instead of angry klingons :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm pretty sure he was talking to me bro
    well i know that about the first part of his message, but it makes no sense to me why he would ask you if you had been banned, your posts were absolutely neutral.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    There's a "disagree" rating, I think any further negative options would serve no purpose other than to make more Dramabombs. (note: 'Dramabomb' rating?). I think that @MrFURB perfectly outlines what further negative options will cause; not displaying who is unfriendly, as such, but displaying who is in the middle of a forum squabble.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ive gone on "funny sprees" before... where i just went around rating everyones posts as funny... just for the heck of it. lol
    no harm done either since its a positive rating
    and besides, everyone loves a good laugh :D

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So many ratings here... I HAVE to post too ((maybe I get some good ratings too)) ;)

I think negative ratings should be there (else the neutral take place of the negative). No light -> no shadows. No Darkness -> Shadows become the darkest.

But they shouldn't stick for long. Maybe just long enough to give you a feedback. (maybe stick longer on a post, but not the user)

Maybe we need an "Invalid Argument" rating rather than "Disagree".

And a "Please use Formatting / Punctuation and translate.google.com" rather than just "Bad Spelling".

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is it like a thing that this thread has to receive every kind of rating???

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    The problem has been fixed, after months of testing I have come to the conclusion that the disagree rating does not have a place on our forum.

A shame you can't disagree with this post... :P

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I thought you didn't work here anymore. But ok, you're obviously (still) the boss

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The problem has been fixed, after months of testing I have come to the conclusion that the disagree rating does not have a place on our forum.

A shame you can't disagree with this post... :p
    Guess we will just have to throw rainbows at you now.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Guess we will just have to throw rainbows at you now.
    You can give me as many as you want, they're not negative at all. In fact, I could switch them to positive....

Actually, I just might make the rainbow a positive rating.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    You can give me as many as you want, they're not negative at all. In fact, I could switch them to positive....

You bastard, you took my disagree rating and now you take this?

Have you no decency? :eek:

Reaction score
    Hmmm I don't like the removal of the disagree rating, now how do we rate crap posts? Sounds like some doublethink stuff here.

Can we have it back? Please? Pretty please?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol

duke I didn't want to do this, but you leave us no choice but to throw clocks at you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I think the disagree is a good rating because what if someone says something really stupid and insensitive, what do we rate it, agree?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I think the disagree is a good rating because what if someone says something really stupid and insensitive, what do we rate it, agree?
    Ignore it, report it, or even better, actually reply to the message explaining your disagreement.