[UEF] United Earth Federation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    The difference is, Odium is adhering to it. I (as the appointed liaison) just have to deal with the pansy BS in the forums to maintain Odium's presence and defend it's decisions.. That includes but not limited to: defending actions, dealing with whiny people, and constantly repeating myself.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The difference is, Odium is adhering to it. I (as the appointed liaison) just have to deal with the pansy BS in the forums to maintain Odium's presence and defend it's decisions.. That includes but not limited to: defending actions, dealing with whiny people, and constantly repeating myself.
    The chain is only as strong as the weakest link. You do have to deal with that, but there's so much you've said that could have been said so much better.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    What ever happened to the good old days? When Odium didn't give 2 shits about public opinion? You prattle on about being given this job, but it was never needed before you showed up, Odium just did as Odium did, and if you had a problem with them you would go onto a server to get the chance to talk to them.

For a group that's suppose to be focused on actions rather than words, you seem to care a lot about what people are saying.

Also, This isn't even your thread, Nor is any of this an application or relating the faction in any way, shape or form.

Reaction score
    ^ see another repeat lol. Please read back cyber, I nor the group give a crap what you have to say unless you are in odium. Do I need to repeat again or did ya get it?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ^ see another repeat lol. Please read back cyber, I nor the group give a crap what you have to say unless you are in odium. Do I need to repeat again or did ya get it?
    but there's so much you've said that could have been said so much better.
    "Come join if you want a say", like we even get a say, since I know for a fact it's "do what you want" within the Odium with a list of people who you'd rather not piss off. The attempts at recruiting is enough to make the old DFN look like it had standards.

You care too much about words. That is a fact and nothing that can be 'debated' withing Odium, since it's just a guy running his mouth and everyone else doesn't care enough to say no. If the community as a whole telling you to shut up doesn't stop you, then a single member wouldn't either.

It's honestly hilarious how easily Odium can be defeated, and you're leading it there singlehandedly. Maybe one day you will wise up enough to see that, or you get thumped hard enough to have a epiphany.

spacecomando12
    Just so you are aware, you can request a thread cleaning, since this is all off-topic babble and attempts at E-pen stroking anyways.

Reaction score
    Yeahhhh, failing to see the defeat right now. Clearly you don't see how Odium works as one unit that means every member. All of them have a say. SOOOO yeahhhh, Brotherhood at its finest.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Why dont Odium and the space slavers just bone each other to death already

Reaction score
    Guys, this is a recruitment thread. If you guys want to fight, fight. If you want to keep pretending your faction drama is important, take it somewhere else. Let's all just be nice and stop shit talking each other. Maybe we Odium members are bad people. That's pretty likely. If you have a problem with us, fight us, instead of dragging the entire community back to the immature mudslinging hellhole it used to be.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Sometimes I think I'm browing on a League of Legends community instead...

Reaction score
    well I come back to see the same old factions with the same old people bickering my has the forums changed so much

Reaction score
    IGN: Raptor

Previous experience: I am a past member of the uef and was a fighter pilot

Why you wish to join: I got back into the game and want to join a faction

What job you want: Fighter Pilot

Why you want that job: I have past experience with the job and am fairly good at it

A list of your skills on a 1/10 basis: 6

Any additional question, comments, or information: what has all changed since i was gone?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm afraid spacecommando12 has not been active since May my friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.