Status
    Not open for further replies.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    This is a game, not reality. You cannot force your will onto someone, or they will just leave. Such logic will be the death of a server someday.

And it's pointless to join and suggest anything anyways, you make it quite clear that you have a 'hivemind', so any suggestion would be outright objected if it was not considered beforehand when an outsider mentioned it. The most insulting part was thinking I was dumb enough to think that joining would magically give my opinion more weight.

But above all else, remember that Odium is a minority. You're opinions and beliefs mean nothing to anyone else, and if you do indeed try to force yourself onto people who do not wish to have anything to do with you (something that doesn't belong in this game, nor is supported by mechanics), I do hope it gets reported to the admins, since it damages the server's community, which is crucial to the survivalbility of servers.

Really disappoints me that Odium turned into this after all my effects to help people believe they were just PvP fanatics. This honestly sounds a lot like school yard bullying.

Reaction score
    Oh we are PvP fanatics trust me, but if defending smaller factions so they can grow gives you a bad taste in your mouth so be it. If people have such thin-skin over insults to their faction they really do need to toughen up. Warfare is Warfare whether in game or out of game. We will do what it takes to win and that's where we differ from other factions. We follow the rules both in forums and in server. It's not our fault that people do not like our play style. They need to adapt to beat us instead of relaxing like it's creative mode. They make build servers if your intention is to hold hands and create things. I've heard good things about FlyingDebris Build server so they should first try there. If you want to be a Military Faction expect confrontation. I'm not forcing a style on anyone Odium is shaking things up to make stale faction warfare more lively. It's easier to adapt to change than it is to fight it. For those who choose to fight our Fair Play policy for smaller factions or our Non-Slander Policy then they will have to fight it. If the only flaw you can find in our logic is we don't take shit from anyone and we push our agenda then I guess you need to get out in the world because thats what every corporation does. It doesn't ask it's employees what it thinks it makes a new policy and enforces it. Same as Diplomats, Judges, and Police. It's all around you bud. We just brought it to Elwyn. Again, we have not insulted anyone's faction recently and have been quite pleased by the lack of slander in the server. That's why we are just chilling, waiting for it to rise up again so we can squash it. We enforce our policies and beliefs no different than ANY country or entity in this world today. U.S Sanctions on Russia, Russia pushing Agenda on Ukraine. Same old Same old, Odium will push it's agenda as far as we can go. Honestly, if oppression of slander and making people back up their talk are bad things. I'd hate to see what this game would be like if we didn't obliterate people who do it. In the end our policy is about giving everyone a fair chance. While discriminating against those who choose to assault their only chance in the game. Be it via verbal slander or physical blockade. We will always find a faction who just can't seem to let another grow and for that it gives us HOURS of fun in PvP if not days and we don't mind. You want us gone? Simple give the smaller guys a chance, free from slandering their name so you can nab their recruits, free from underhanded deals from an alliance that wishes to institute totalitarian policies, and free from those who wish to form an Elitist society where only big guys flourish.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    hey need to adapt to beat us instead of relaxing like it's creative mode
    They did, they go sit in their rooms and play something else until you leave, which you insult them for. Different strokes for different folks I guess, if their playstyle doesn't line up, they must not be taking a game, which is often used to escape reality, very seriously. I would suggest founding a Hardcore Political server if that's what your after.

The 'PvP' tag means nothing, it never has, it just indicates that you can shot other players and not be upright banned for it. People don't come to EE to fight, they come because that is where everyone is, and everyone has a different intention, some fighting, some not.

And no, no one is gonna get all up and arms to fight you, cause that is what you want, and would just encourage you. The Smarter people are the ones who refuse to fight. If you can't see everyone 'hiding' in their bases as a sign, then you're not looking hard enough.

Reactions: Megacrafter127
    Reaction score
    Oh well, if hiding in their base is their game style. Different strokes for different folks. We'll just keep doing what we do.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh we are PvP fanatics trust me, but if defending smaller factions so they can grow gives you a bad taste in your mouth so be it. If people have such thin-skin over insults to their faction they really do need to toughen up.
    You just described your reaction to something I said about Odium.

We follow the rules both in forums and in server.
    Odium has griefed how many homebases on Elwyn now? Two? Three? Something like that. You admitted to at least one.

It doesn't ask it's employees what it thinks it makes a new policy and enforces it.
    But I thought you were trying to get rid of totalitarian factions.

Again, we have not insulted anyone's faction recently and have been quite pleased by the lack of slander in the server.
    I suppose this would be true if recently meant the past few minutes.

I'd hate to see what this game would be like if we didn't obliterate people who do it.
    There'd be a lot more people and a much more diverse community.

It's not our fault that people do not like our play style.
    If it's something you're doing, it is directly your fault.

I've heard good things about FlyingDebris Build server so they should first try there.
    Your guys broke into the server and griefed it.

I'm not forcing a style on anyone Odium is shaking things up to make stale faction warfare more lively.
    It went stale because nobody wants it but you.

I think I've made my point.

Reaction score
    Lol must have done our job then, and before the moderators suggest we move this to a PM. This conversation is done. No need to appease those who can't handle the conversation or abusing a report system for lack of a better word!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    How's about we all stop being children and quit trashtalking each other? It's a game, like you keep saying, but every single one of you takes it too seriously. Lighten up. Some people want to be military powers. If you don't want to get steamrolled by them, don't talk a bunch of shit about them. Be nice, for a change. All of you.

Reaction score
    Hey just so you know Blackhawk is not the leader of the alliance. He is however a faction leader, which means he gets a large say in what goes on he has tried to state this many times already, and please this argument is over.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This might be the new thread that will soon outnumber DFN's original thread pages (52 if I remember correctly).

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    52? 52?! THAT'S IT? NOOOOO

We got like 200 or something, mostly from applications and people flaming at us :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    52? 52?! THAT'S IT? NOOOOO

We got like 200 or something, mostly from applications and people flaming at us :p
    Ah yes, those days of the Starmadian Galactic War, the Mutiny War, etc...

Nothing happened. Literally was a large flame, faction-intruding, and sabotaging instead of anyone actually fighting.

The only good wars were the ones involving the Vaygr Empire, since they actually responded with actions, not flames.

God bless them for having the gut to actually fight a battle.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I am marginally pissed off that you ripped right off of Supreme Commander.

Reaction score
    I am marginally pissed off that you ripped right off of Supreme Commander.
    This faction was around a while ago, I am reviving it so honestly I am not the one that ripped it off. I am just continuing the rip-off, if that made any sense.

What I find to be sad is I was considering odium as an actual option. I was planning to bury the hatchet and move on, but since all of these people have spammed my recruitment thread due to odium becoming involved in my affairs. I think I am going to reconsider that.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This faction is dead and faction politics killed it. It's too late.

Reaction score
    What I find to be sad is I was considering odium as an actual option. I was planning to bury the hatchet and move on, but since all of these people have spammed my recruitment thread due to odium becoming involved in my affairs. I think I am going to reconsider that.
    I don't think he knows who he is speaking to. I am the one person on this game that you don't talk to about odium.
    The only thing worse than a liar is a hypocrite, Do not lean onto hypocrisy to find solace in your decisions. Make them of your own accord and you will find it rather more enjoyable.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Back at ya.
    The difference is that I've never implied that myself or anyone in my faction should adhere to it :p

I mean, I guess you could consider me hypocritical for following Krieg ohne Hass, and saying that I dislike you, but I have to admit, you do funny things sometimes. I don't hate you, I merely dislike you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.