Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    cripterket=name hey i was looking around for a good server too play on with not too many players and this seemed good

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Manaravak

This looks like a fun server to play on because of the PvP so I would like to have some space battles with my brother. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    neroneala

itll be nice to hop on a faction and get my baby rollin see how she stacks up against other ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Custom blocks are now officially setup. Large factions will get their own colour of ice crystals, and 4 colours of hull are now available for people to find ingame. However I won\'t be telling you how to find them so its up to you guys to look in every nook and cranny for them ^^

Reaction score
    IGN: Jerecho

Ive been looking for a good server for some friendly pvp for a long time. Id love to play with you guys.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In game name: Romah
    Looking forward in trying out multiplayer bit of starmade...

Reaction score
    i want to be whitlisted because i hate these shitty ass public servers where i get griefed at spawn and get 24k ping and 1 fps, i can run singleplayer 10000% better than tht bullshit and i only have 2 gigs of ram

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Mack_Attack

Hi, I would like to try my hand at building small fighters capable of flanking and distracting enemy ships. This server seems like the best place to do it, seeing as how it is PvP based. Other servers I play on tend to lag and crash alot, but I\'m hoping this one won\'t! I\'m a casual player who is willing to abide by the rules and just wants to have some fun!