Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Smugfish27

I have a few friends on this server and it seems cool, I am new to the game and want some help from them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    AngelTony

Why: Im new to Star Made and wanna try my hand at multiplayer. ive been playing minecraft recently and this game looks like a great new game.

Reaction score
    Hi My ingame name is Legomaster362, I would LOVE to be a member of your server. Number one your the easiest to join, and number 2 i love to build. I am planing on building lots of star wars ships!!

Reaction score
    IGN:Kennu

Reason why i want to join the server?: Do you know that feling when you log into your favourit server and you see that your ships has wrecked, you know? Thats why i am looking for safe enviorment server with no griefing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, My IGN is Lave, and I really enjoy playing on server with those who share my asthetic needs in ships, within sevral days you\'ll see a new beauty roaming the stars! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to join a small community on starmade and learn how to get into the hang of factions/pvp.

I have only played on a couple of servers and am trying to find one I like.

Thanks in advance. PureMLGSkillz

PS: Even if you don\'t Whitelist me thanks anyways.

Reaction score
    IGN: ShadowHunter12

The main reason I\'m interested in a whitelist server because I have seen every inch of hell that is public servers, the worst of the worst, I\'m hoping I can escape that here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And shadow is about as good as me at building (i know him) which is pretty good if you have the materials.