Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Tryndalis Faction Wars PvP Server

IP 206.217.139.194:4242

Custom blocks are now officially setup. Large factions will get their own colour of ice crystals, and 4 colours of hull are now available for people to find ingame. However I won't be telling you how to find them so its up to you guys to look in every nook and cranny for them ^^

How to apply: Post below with your IGN(InGameName) below and I'll whitelist you within a reasonable amount of time. If you have any questions about the server more specifically I am "Senpai Noticed Me" on steam.

Current version: 0.0939

Our Teamspeak Server: 96.8.115.141:9996

Rules/FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8MxzeZ6ZyZEQn3OrBf1tXMXtfx5tbtOL8KpFpWcwL4/

Remember to vote for us at: http://starmade-servers.com/server/200/vote/

This server is mainly backed by a previous minecraft community that has stayed together over the years. In starmade we hope to create an even more enjoyable experience than before. Keep in mind this is primarily a PvP server with the only safe sectors being spawn.

The main goal of this server is to have large scale battles between factions. Things are still in the early days so all of the factions are being created/getting started but some capital ships by the first factions have been made.

Details

• Faction Wars
    • 24/7
    • 30 Slots
    • Dallas, Texas based Server
    • 20K Starting Credits
    • 100 SpeedCap
    • Whitelisted
    • Custom Pirates
    • Custom Economy
    • Custom Blocks

Images of some of the ships built on the server.

Current Admin Team

Server Owner: Palmtoptiger

Server Admins: Beebkips, Geoffro, Revanent, Vante, Marstin_Carter, kete

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN : jaydawg

why i want to be whitelisted is because i wanan play on a nice pvp server with lots of people and also

help and play and help the server communtiy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: EagleEyedAdam

Reason i want to join is because i have Two capital/Warship undefeated (my own designs) so far and i thought that later on i could provide a slight challenge. Plus i want a server without grifers and no massive lag spikes every 5 seconds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Updated with some pictures from the server.

Anyone who knows how to resize images to fit the forum post would be appreciated haha.

Reaction score
    Whitelist App

IGN: TangentialThreat

Reason: Tired of shitty public servers, hoping this will be more playable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Added you to the whitelist, hoping to keep it clear of random ruler breakers considering theres just so many things exploitable about the game currently =/.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Andyw3d

I want to be apart of epic battles and faction play. I want to see the PvP aspect of this game. Tired of noobs, I want to play with pro people for a change.

Reaction score
    Name: The_K

I would like to play in a server where I can be a part of epic wars without immature people ruining it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone. I feel like starmade has some great pvp potential but Im not finding it on public servers. I want to invest my time on a server I know will have great faction play and a steady group of regular players.

Reaction score
    Azure

I would like to give this server a go if youll have me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Have added new pricing to the document for people to see, it has changes to the pricing of all rock-terrain based items from 1C to 5C, minerals L1-L4 have been given a 500% cost increase. All of these changes have been an attempt to make harvesting planets closer to how profitable raiding pirate stations will be and I will also continue to make tweaks as time goes on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: drigis

Reason for app: Simply love the idea of builing for a large scale battle ^^. Main draw o starmae for me. Also although probably not on a capital scale have a ship built I could lend for use on the server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelisted you.

Also upgraded LOTS of block prices that I\'ll include in a post later.