Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can I join your server? (Be Warned/P.S. I just started playing starmade yesterday(But don\'t worry I know how to play))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hoping to find a server without lag problems, and I think a whitelist server is the way to go! Also, factions looks really good here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi

I want to try your server because it seems to be some nice PvP action.

Ingame-name : Leuthi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes they are, however we do not allow the uploading of ships that aren\'t your own creation, as well as we have a ban on uploading ships that are more than 50K mass(Pending the quality of it, PM me for more details on that).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Askar

Also, what constitutes own creation? While I do have several ships of all sizes that I have created entirely from scratch, I also have others that I downloaded and then significantly modified. Most are no longer recognizable, but some of my favorites retain exterior hull and in some cases interior pathways as designed by someone else.

In particular, I hope to create a certain thematic faction on this server that I have developed on my own, with a wide range of ships designed to aesthetically resemble the flagship, which is a ship I originally downloaded from the forums and modified to suit my purposes. In fact, roughly one half of my total creations rely on this ship, as they are designed to synergize with it in a number of ways and to fit seamlessly into the hull when docked. While not a dealbreaker if I cannot use this ship and my resulting creations, I would greatly appreciate the ability to create this faction based around \"my\" flagship!

Just for reference, I checked the classification guide you linked in the rules and the ship in question qualifies as a Battleship, weighing in at just over 9000 mass post-modification.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the ship I\'m wanting to bring in isn\'t particularly powerful even after my modifications, and would probably lose a fight to any other ship in its class. It looks incredible however, and serves as an excellent flagship for the ships I\'ve designed to utilize it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    im here to get white listed and maybe even donate if this is a reliable server that is fun to play on and the rules seem very fare
    IGN: Bubwubster