Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

D

Deleted member 568834

My in-game name is syniistr_havok. Got a friend on here I want to join up with and I\'m interested in the idea of a large-scale faction PvP server.

Reaction score
    IGN: Vaprous

Searching for a server to call home: New to Starmade, and looking for a community.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Eirich
    Motivation:
    Part of the ADI faction lead by Hierarch whom have already been granted access.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think since I didn\'t apply and still was able to join before, and that the servers updated, I am no longer able to join due to not being whitelisted. I explain horribly...

IGN:Mr_Rainbow

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelisted all those who\'ve applied, hopefully server will be updated tomorrow when the host gets around to it >.<

Reaction score
    IGN: N3R0

Hi,

I want to join your server. So please add me to the whitelist.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Best server right here! Next to no down time, admins that care about the server, and no EOFExceptions! And I am most certainly saying this of my own free will, because Palm isn\'t threatening to delete my Calbiri-Class ship or anything...heh eheh....

But in all seriousness, this is a server worth playing. Join now and you can see the Calbiri-Class Warship HMS Harmony under construction at spawn!

Reaction score
    this sever has rules that i realy like so applying for whitlist to join so can i plz join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to apply for a whitelist. I\'ve built a few large ships in my time and have plans for more, and I\'d like to share them with people on this server. Looking for a reasonable server that doesn\'t take a crap every time I log in. Thanks!

Screen name is DerkerDerker

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Vertigo

I want to join cause i\'m looking for a server where people actually help you and talk to you,and don\'t just ignore you :) And where faction actually consider you.