Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Solarflame

I would like to join this server because of the whitelist itself. it will hopefully help to block out griefers and keep jerks away from it. I\'d also like to join because of the ships you put on the forum post. I think they look cool. I am also a decent writer others say, so if you need lore for anything ask me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I cannot update until the host decides to. If you\'re on an updated client, backup all your blueprints, uninstall starmade, then install the July 21st build here http://files.star-made.org/build/

Reaction score
    When do you think the server will be updated to the newest version? Also, can you check that I\'m whitelisted?

Reaction score
    Can you send me a guide or walkthrough on how to do that properly? I\'ve tried once, but I don\'t think I did it properly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, my IGN is Melkor and im a ship builder that builds awesome ships usually ones from 10,000- 300,000 mass but i also build fighters and probably all ships and all look great.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also i am good at combat and mainly, battle planning to kill the enemy and spy and basically win the war.

Reaction score
    IGN:jackpond1325

im looking for a new community to have fun whith i wald like to fly some large scale ships and join in a big faction

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: vernes

If there are any players playing borg, please tell me if you use a special skin and where to get it.

Ryu

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Ryu

i\'m looking for a faction based pvp server and yours seemed great