Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    IGN : Raptor

I think i got unwhitlisted so im applaying again because the server wont let me on

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You didn\'t get un-whitelisted, the host is just yet to update the server and you have already updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No response from them yet after putting in a ticket 4 hours ago >.< despite them claiming 24/7 support.

Hopefully by the end of tonight they\'ll respond

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are in the process of updating all servers to the latest version of StarMade. You should expect to see this update shortly, If the issue is not resolved within a reasonable amount of time please do not hesitate to contact me again. - Directly from the host. Hopefully we can get the server up today somewhat soon >.<

Reaction score
    Palm, just change host, the one you\'re currently using is bloody rediculous... ask for a refund with SMpro, goto look around for some good reviews with other starmade hosts, and if none, then look at virtual private server hosts which let you host anything and still relativly cheap.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah if theres no change within the next 5-6 hours I\'m just gonna look for a VPS considering theres no other hosts for US based starmade.

If anyone can recommend me a decent VPS service let me know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright from the looks of it if they don\'t respond in next hour or so I\'ll be trying out nitrous which is UK based, however this would only be temporary for a month or so until I\'m able to figure out something US based.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve bought the server and am currently setting everything up now. I\'d say at most an hour it should be ready.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Coffeezone or Solam(sometimes)

Why:I love good Faction pvp server where you join a faction fight other great things to do :D