Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IGN-Wildcat8787

Previous builds-I... tend to build for power and the ability to keep going even with heavy damage instead of aesthetics. Im hoping to change that soon though as I'm practicing with hulls now. If you want though we can meet up somewhere so I can punch a few holes in your ship...

Previous factions-Aethonian Royal Knights (ARK)

Reason for joining-Tn44 decided to stop playing starmade, and its not overly fun to play entirely by yourself, nor am I good at recruiting or running the day to day community of a faction. I'm already on the NFD build server, so I figured why not come here to find a faction?

Skype - Who do I pm it to? FD?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I would like to join
    ---------------------------
    IGN: Rampagerslife
    prev. builds: i dont really build much but i did make a few small space stations for my bases in my survival worlds and i made a warpgate once but i never really need one
    prev. factions: ive not been in any big factions, mostly just me and a friend, that is one reason why i would like to join
    why i want to join: i want to join Trinova because i have never really been in any big faction before and i dont want to have to ask around a server for people to join and i dont want to have to be so weak at the start of every server.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    'yo deb what has trinova been up to'

mostly joint ops with FCM and a few of our guys dicking around on TAW breaking people's things. Here's some pictures.

Vaygr Centipede looks about as gross as its name implies...

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Multiple victories reported on TAW!

Over the past few days, Trinovan ships have launched repeated attacks on Vaygr space and destroyed multiple Vaygr vessels, including more than ten destroyers and a Vaygr scout craft which was attempting to reclaim systems lost to Trinovan forces prior. Along with this, a number of intimidation missions have been sortied against Vaygr ally Synch-Tron involving the loitering of ships multiple orders of magnitude larger than the Synch-Tron homebase right next to it.

Trinovan losses:

Small cloaker lost to Vaygr centipede turrets. (87 mass)
    Port side turret on TTS Blue Ridge lost due to returning fire from Opposer class destroyers (100 or so mass)

Vaygr losses:

Opposer Class Destroyer (Logic JDI variant) (17k mass)
    Opposer Class Destroyer (17k mass)
    Spook Class Scout (500 mass) -Assin9 killed
    Multiple claim stations and planets

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Multiple victories reported on TAW!

Over the past few days, Trinovan ships have launched repeated attacks on Vaygr space and destroyed multiple Vaygr vessels, including more than ten destroyers and a Vaygr scout craft which was attempting to reclaim systems lost to Trinovan forces prior. Along with this, a number of intimidation missions have been sortied against Vaygr ally Synch-Tron involving the loitering of ships multiple orders of magnitude larger than the Synch-Tron homebase right next to it.

Trinovan losses:

Small cloaker lost to Vaygr centipede turrets. (87 mass)
    Port side turret on TTS Blue Ridge lost due to returning fire from Opposer class destroyers (100 or so mass)

Vaygr losses:

Opposer Class Destroyer (Logic JDI variant) (17k mass)
    Spook Class Scout (500 mass) -Assin9 killed
    Multiple claim stations and planets
    Idle drones nice, wut a battle

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Idle drones nice, wut a battle
    nah they fought back, they just lost is all :^)

190k mass worth of shit getting killed is 190k mass worth of shit getting removed no matter how you spin it broski

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    Your faction's fault for leaving them defenseless, then
    It is a well known bug that fleets will set themselves to idle after a server restart and even after a client restart.

FlyingDebris knew this and exploited it, this is not the first time he has exploited StarMade's broken code to gain an advantage in a combat scenario.

Also that screenshot doesn't show them shooting, that red missile is going directly for one of the opposers, fleets do not friendly fire, so one or more of several things most likely happened.

• FlyingDebris has discovered a way to make fleets friendly fire
    • That red missile came from a Trinova ship/turret
    • FlyingDebris staged the battle on his own buildserver, considering the Opposers were being distributed by someone who shall not be named for the sake of a standing agreement this is very possible
    While this may not change the result of the battle, the screenshots FlyingDebris took of it question the authenticity.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    If the ships were without AI just floating in space, no one would care now, but idle AI, oh my.....

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    First off, Trinova's not edgy enough to use red missiles nor does the current Hidatsa mount any. (And if it did, they would be blue or teal.)

Second off, we took the ships back to our base for salvage and at least one or two other players saw them and can verify this happened on TAW. I've no idea if it's a napoleon complex or something else, but it *is* in fact possible for you to lose ships, and all the losses you've taken recently were *not* in fact part of a giant conspiracy.

Third, take a note from Gonzalo. He's not flaming. You are. Pack it up and head home.

You lost the ships, and are simultaneously saying they were nothing (And zoro admitted he knew exactly what ships were lost.) and this is some big victory that never actually happened because it was staged.

I would like to say a quick thank you, however, to the Vaygr members that did not argue, or complain, or whine on the forums when faced with defeat. You're the kind of people we need in this community, not those who come on the forums to deny any hint of losing anything ever like someone insulted their grandmother.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    FlyingDebris staged the battle on his own buildserver, considering the Opposers were being distributed by someone who shall not be named for the sake of a standing agreement this is very possible
    While this may not change the result of the battle, the screenshots FlyingDebris took of it question the authenticity.

Also that screenshot doesn't show them shooting, that red missile is going directly for one of the opposers, fleets do not friendly fire, so one or more of several things most likely happened.
    It is a well known bug that fleets will set themselves to idle after a server restart and even after a client restart.
    If the ships were without AI just floating in space, no one would care now, but idle AI, oh my.....
    As it is our job to enlighten when that can happen, consider this duty: When you enter a ship into fleet and give it sentry or formation sentry command, the AI is on. When you log off, the fleet is in 'idle' status, however AI is still on. When enemy is within engage-able range or is firing upon the drones, AI turns on and engages with enemy.

I will not comment on the fact that victory over large volumes of OOB AI vessels by our opponents has often been posted and imply hypocrisy, but I hope you now understand that even something on idle will in theory not be completely undefended. You are however right in drawing attention to the fact that Fleet commands are not perfect by a long run at the moment and that they could be improved to, for example, patrol, rather than stand in one point and engage only within ~2 sector range.