Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    His point is more valid than your post here is of any use.
    So you point this out by posting another useless post? Because that's not hypocritical at all
    (Yes I am making a joke)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gonzalo

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So you point this out by posting another useless post? Because that's not hypocritical at all
    And now you pointed that out with another useless post and now I have answered with yet another useless post :u

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Points 1 and 7 are invalid, why would we stop ourselves from removing 2 factions from our alliance, we removed them for a reason

Point 2 is also invalid, AFAIK the EH doughnut ran was never part of the Odium Pact, the EH that was apart of the Odium Pact was under completely different leadership and when it died, Doughnut revived it and assumed that because his faction had the same name meant his faction was still part of Odium

Points 3 and 5 are invalid because ML exists, and still has mostly the same members, kinda like how DFN reformed into NFD then into TNT, DFN and NFD may be dead, but TNT still exists with mostly the same members.

Point 6 is invalid because Blackhawk disbanded AA, it did not die, also, at the time of disbanding AA was apart of the Ares Coalition, not Odium

Point 4 is invalid because we knew they were leaving as soon as people like you bullied them into leaving, we predicted it, but we decided not to stop it, because Zackey was not really an asset to us anyway
    >not an asset.

Sorry we consist of mostly organic matter. I suppose removing our spines would also be a good way of becoming an "asset" (btw in order to not like get flamed i would like to mention that was a joke, since its a play on of the definition of asset Asset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

<3 Zackey
    [doublepost=1467878715,1467878267][/doublepost]
    You'd think if you guys were so good at predicting when and how factions and alliances will die, you could have predicted and stopped
    1. The removal of the Turians from Odium
    2. Event Horizon leaving Odium
    3. The death of CR 2.0
    4. Dread Syndicate leaving Odium
    5. The death of CR 3.0 (Cobolt)
    6. The death of Atlas
    7. The removal of Neomillennium from Odium
    I think you might just have a tiny bit of confirmation bias on how good Odium's guessing skills are. ;)
    Lecic, I respectfully ask you not to use Dread Syndicate as an example. We have nothing to do with odium, or this particular argument.

Reactions: HeartUponSleeve

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Accepted~

If you have a Skype name, feel free to PM me so I can add you to the Trinova skype group.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Despite Vaygr insistence that Trinova is dead, we have some news from the front!

Late last night, Trinovan force recon teams deployed to the TAW server after acting on vaygr boasts that they were entering the server. Within the first two hours of contact, Trinovan teams had secured torches and tracked down and boarded a Vaygr 'Warlock class covert ops frigate'. The whole operation was wrapped up in a matter of hours, with the Warlock blueprint saved, and the ship itself being used to destroy a Vaygr system claim before being booby trapped and docked to an advanced shop in the hopes that the pilot would join and be shot by a turret. The ship was disassembled and the parts turned into warheads today.

The former owner of the vessel, Redalert_007, left us a core saying 'Whatever, it's an old AA ship anyways.'

This editor's response? I don't care who built it, what matters is that it was yours.

PICTURES:

First locating the ship

Successful breaching

Defactioning the vessel

The trap

Reactions: Lecic

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Despite Vaygr insistence that Trinova is dead, we have some news from the front!

Late last night, Trinovan force recon teams deployed to the TAW server after acting on vaygr boasts that they were entering the server. Within the first two hours of contact, Trinovan teams had secured torches and tracked down and boarded a Vaygr 'Warlock class covert ops frigate'. The whole operation was wrapped up in a matter of hours, with the Warlock blueprint saved, and the ship itself being used to destroy a Vaygr system claim before being booby trapped and docked to an advanced shop in the hopes that the pilot would join and be shot by a turret. The ship was disassembled and the parts turned into warheads today.

The former owner of the vessel, Redalert_007, left us a core saying 'Whatever, it's an old AA ship anyways.'

This editor's response? I don't care who built it, what matters is that it was yours.

PICTURES:

First locating the ship

Successful breaching

Defactioning the vessel

The trap
    Classic FD post right here boys
    But yea dats an old AA ship

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Classic FD post right here boys
    But yea dats an old AA ship
    is it me or are none of those ships identical to the one Debbie caught? Seems like it's been updated to be used again :u

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yep, old AA ship.

Even though it's got a totally overhauled weapons system, a new paint scheme matching Vaygr's covert ops ships, a name saying 'Warlock Covert Ops' a Vaygr faction tab, an owner named RedAlert, point defenses not present on any AA ship, a missile distractor system in the same design that aceface makes, a logic jump drive that AA never used and is seen on virtually every Vaygr ship and pretty much nowhere else, not to mention the fact that it's on a server founded after AA died...

Huh, pretty weird for an old AA ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So that's where you're hiding, on TAW. Gotta say GG to both sides, one of the few NFD victories that I acknowledge, but it was only made possible because Vaygr got out of their comfort zones and moved into your turf, something you've never been capable of unfortunately.