Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Progress on the new drone frigate variant of the Rockhopper is quite literally stalled before the drones are mounted, as collision detection is completely and utterly fucked by the suggestively-shaped test drones we're using to ensure the system works properly.

Reaction score
    IGN- Somar

Previous builds- Newcomer

Previous factions- None

Reason for joining- It seems a really impressive faction with order, structure and a chaim of command. Also, your fleet is damn impressive and has lore to it.

Skype name- vik.strelok

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thank you for applying, we'll have the decision on your application soon.

Reaction score
    Is there any way we can speed up the process? I am eager to play in some server.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The holdup at the moment is that I've no idea which skype name is yours. My skype is the same as my name on here, if you could add me that way, that would be great.

Reaction score
    Oh! Hundreds of apologies. I put in the wrong skype. In fact I do not use it often.

Anyway I have updated my first post with the correct one. And I have add you too.

Also, although I have a headset my daughter broke the mic from it recently. So, I will be able to voice chat only when I get a new one... maybe next month. Then you guys will be able to hear my ugly forced english.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Oh! Hundreds of apologies. I put in the wrong skype. In fact I do not use it often.

Anyway I have updated my first post with the correct one. And I have add you too.

Also, although I have a headset my daughter broke the mic from it recently. So, I will be able to voice chat only when I get a new one... maybe next month. Then you guys will be able to hear my ugly forced english.
    We very rarely use voice chat anyways, just a lot of chat, you better mute the chat to not die from notificationitis

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Previous factions- none

Reason for joining- Bored of the game as it is right now, might as well see if joining a faction will solve that and probably help get a little bit better at the game

Skype name - deathstrokejones
    I am sorry, but you do not fit our criteria and as such I must decline your application.

However, may I direct you to a recently-established faction looking for recruits?

Reaction score
    IGN- TheHunter111_1

Previous builds- N/A

Previous factions- N/A

Reason for joining- I am interested in learning to build better, as well as joining a faction that is respected by the community as good builders, and have some pew pew here and there

Skype name- (You can PM this to me if you would rather do that than post it here.) BlackMesa100

Reaction score
    IGN- TheHunter111_1

Previous builds- N/A

Previous factions- N/A

Reason for joining- I am interested in learning to build better, as well as joining a faction that is respected by the community as good builders, and have some pew pew here and there

Skype name- (You can PM this to me if you would rather do that than post it here.) BlackMesa100
    Ok, so I decided to build something

Reactions: Blaza612

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    IGN- TheHunter111_1

Previous builds- N/A

Previous factions- N/A

Accepted. You'll be added momentarily.

Reaction score
    Thanks, I eagerly await whatever it is you are doing with those buttons under your desk (wait what? o_O)