Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Since there are spiders in StarMade, we need a space Spider-Man.

This thread will suffice.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- MeRobo

Previous builds-

Previous factions- None (unless unknown factions on more or less private servers count)

Reason for joining- I've been planning to join a faction for quite a while now and this factions seems to be quite a nice one to join. Another reason is me being interested to get on a public server to experience "real" multiplayer. A third minor (and maybe more unusual) reason is me wanting to use English more often.

Skype name- I'll PM it to you

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    IGN- MeRobo

Previous builds- -snip-

Previous factions- None (unless unknown factions on more or less private servers count)

Reason for joining- I've been planning to join a faction for quite a while now and this factions seems to be quite a nice one to join. Another reason is me being interested to get on a public server to experience "real" multiplayer. A third minor (and maybe more unusual) reason is me wanting to use English more often.

Accepted! Welcome to the faction.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- MeRobo

Previous builds-

I love the fighters <3

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Server Update:
    Elwyn Infinity (Faction Conquest Server) grand opening of the Inaugural Faction Round is OFFICIALLY being set for Saturday March 12th.

March 6-11 server will be closed for final changes and updates. Any changes or corrections to rules will be posted during that time also.
    Please refrain from posting your server in our thread.

Thanks

Reactions: Winterhome

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No offense arkazan, but posting the same message to every faction thread is literally spam. A better course of action would have been to make a thread. Or, well, just about anything else, really.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Meanwhile, in Trinova...

We recently refitted the TTS Iroquois (Bottom) to V4, giving it a total systems overhaul, as well as a new paintjob, bringing it up to Trinova standard from the most recent NFD version. Also, the TTS Hidatsa (Top) continues to undergo upgrading, as the first iteration is phased out in favor of new variants and better paintjobs.

TTS Aldrin, our WIP assault carrier, got some more of the hull done and the build was brought up to speed with the fleet update, and alongside this we designed a new fighter to go in its bays, the TTS Powhatan.

Operations on GenXNova continue, a few small ships were blown up by a Hidatsa not too long ago, plus some scouting we did, bit of mining, bit of building, etc etc etc. We've now got more than five Hidatsas on-server, plus a number of smaller ships and support/artillery variants of the Hidatsa. Testing indicates that the WIP missile variant is more than capable of incapacitating an OAS Abaddon in a single barrage.

Also, numerous attempts were made to intercept OAS and Vaygr Raiders ships throughout the past week, however the Hidatsas' jump drives were less than 100k blocks, and as a result the ships were not able to keep up enough to intercept the targets.
    All in all, most of us were busy playing other games such as Garry's Mod. (Myself included, however I did participate in a few raids.)

After all is said and done, I believe the most notable event to have occurred in that game so far was the following chat excerpt:

Masterful.

Stay tuned for more me being bored and posting a bunch of shit news updates!

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    'jaas no it's a pd turret'

'jaas why'

'jaas please stop doing this'

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    It looks like a mussel car and a fighter at the same time, and retains the look of the NFD ships. I absolutely love it.

How many of them do you need to kill a Wash? (actually I bet like just 3 because it is made to outnumber larger ships not the other way around, directional armor placement only works if you can keep them firing at you in the intended direction lol)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I was told to request it here, but, does anyone have the files for aceface's phantom series of ships? they vanished from the community content, and, I can't find them anywhere.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I was told to request it here, but, does anyone have the files for aceface's phantom series of ships? they vanished from the community content, and, I can't find them anywhere.
    aceface isn't TNT

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    aceface isn't TNT
    You've been trolled. He was a Cobalt on the other end of the faction spectrum and whoever directed you here obviously thought we stole his BPs

Who sent you?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- Wogsethan (Nee; Deathsoul097)

(Im working on changing my forum name)

Previous builds-

Ive been working on stuff that looks much nicer as of late, but i dont have any screens on hand unfortunately. (Ive also dropped the "Edgy 90's kid" Red and Black colour scheme you see here. i used it mostly as a build up to trying to work like Incap, to little success.[Most of my stuff is now varying shades of grey hull with blue accents.) Im still trying to find my own style of ship design and i think my Games Art course is going to help me there in an artistic sense.

EDIT:

This is my current style, kinda. this is a very function based build, which is rare for me, but i do want my own personal fighter, so i present the Villifer Strike Fighter. Twin linked missiles, and around 70% Ion rapid Cannon, and a 5k Shield. It relies on vertical thrust and forward thrust paired with rotation and dampening to turn. It is built to fly like a traditional aerial fighter.

Previous factions-

Tartaran Expatriates (Nee; Empire)

Reason for joining-

Getting back into starmade now, as it seems to be geting a bit more interesting with the new features. Trinova also seems to fall pretty well in line with my own ideas, and it has a very nice aesthetic with its ships i would like to learn from. because of my timezone i may not be on the servers at the same time as everyone else, and my Bachelors degree may take up some of my free time, but i should be able to get on most days, and if the skype is a group chat it will allow me to be much more interactive too.

(On a note of ship design, i very much am trying to balance out function with aesthetic and interior for RP, so my ships may take a bit longer than most to complete and be a little less effective than counterparts of similar sizes, but its something im working on and think that your builders can help with, even if just by studying your ship design philosophies.)

Skype name- nathanclark097

I dont really mind about putting my skype out there, its mostly redundant.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    IGN- Wogsethan (Nee; Deathsoul097)

(Im working on changing my forum name)

Previous builds-
    -snip-
    Previous factions-

Tartaran Expatriates (Nee; Empire)

Reason for joining-

Getting back into starmade now, as it seems to be geting a bit more interesting with the new features. Trinova also seems to fall pretty well in line with my own ideas, and it has a very nice aesthetic with its ships i would like to learn from. because of my timezone i may not be on the servers at the same time as everyone else, and my Bachelors degree may take up some of my free time, but i should be able to get on most days, and if the skype is a group chat it will allow me to be much more interactive too.

(On a note of ship design, i very much am trying to balance out function with aesthetic and interior for RP, so my ships may take a bit longer than most to complete and be a little less effective than counterparts of similar sizes, but its something im working on and think that your builders can help with, even if just by studying your ship design philosophies.)

Skype name- nathanclark097

I dont really mind about putting my skype out there, its mostly redundant.
    Accepted!