Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I leave for twenty fucking minutes, and I come back to my thread being filled with spiderman shit.

I could never have been more proud.

Reactions: therimmer96

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    My Grandfather shitposted his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.' Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of warning points. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever shitpost. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched the post reply button. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me warning points anyway.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    My Grandfather shitposted his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.' Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of warning points. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever shitpost. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched the post reply button. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me warning points anyway.
    I sexually Identify as a Shitpost. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of browsing over the forums dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting forum-goers. People say to me that a person being a shitpost is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install pastebin, 30 new reaction folders, and sOdium sAlts on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “forumwarrior” and respect my right to post from above and shit needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a reasonable person and need to check your /reply privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Last edited:

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well this thread is just fucking fantastic.

I am waiting...