Trace Build Server

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Dear Active, Inactive and Prospective Trace Members,

I regret to inform that Trace will be shutting down on August 28, 2014. I enjoyed every moment of my experiences running this server. I want to take this moment to thank the Trace admins, @AAlexandrosTGreat @ArgoContar @Sven_The_Slayer for their help over the last few months.

Big thanks to the all of the members that helped make the server a great place to play starmade! Without you all, it wouldn't have been the same!

Thanks to @Pingperfect for helping things run as smooth as possible, even when someone tried to fly hundreds of thousands of isanths into the server, they were able to keep things running smooth.

Lastly, cheers to @SkullCollector and @XxDanclarke96xX and the rest of the SATURN Shipyards crew who have graciously offered to accept all of our refugees on their server. That means all former Trace members are now whitelisted on SATURN. If you have any issues getting on their server, please send me a PM and I will help sort things out for you. You may even catch me on SATURN from time to time!

Take care fellow starmadians and keep enjoying the best game, made by the best dev team, with the best community out there.

JimmyJamba

Honorable mention to some of the early members of Trace who helped give us our identity!
    @jan_spaceman & @Creeper__God & @Ciggofwar & @Fluffyzerg @Thadius Faran & many more!!! Apologies if I've left anyone out!!!

Last edited:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks @JimmyJamba I'll miss you guys.

edited: I have 24 hours to clear my name, because they think I have other accounts on the site. My friends in the Philippines spammed likes to my post which is a really bad thing they said. And said they are not real people. They have already gave their facebook account links and they still don't believe them dude.

I even said they can take away every likes thing. This is so messed up man. I never did like the likes thing anyway. I just want to build ships with you guys again, getting in a faction was a bad thing for me, now I have their enemies hating me for just being part of their faction.

Last edited:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Status
    Not open for further replies.