To Whom it may Concern (revised)

Reaction score
    Being bumped by alt accounts and new member mostly. Makes you wonder how accurate/truthful each side is.
    Again, Sam doesn't speak for us. To the rest of this, I'm not trying to bump anything, I just want to clarify some things related to Doughnut's claim. Personally, I always liked him, but these two threads have really just been thinly-veiled excuses to start drama, or they look that way to me. I apologize if I or any other member of Odium has over-rustled any jimmies in participating in this drama. We're still strong, EH didn't contribute to that, and Sam's a dingleberry sometimes. Love y'all bunches!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So far lately the conversation has actually stayed a conversation so no worries on my part.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well Cyber I think he is counting the open invitation to Odium Refugees as the second one.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I am. I'm not trying to flame/defame any of you, I'm just defending Odium from others doing that to us.
    ...is defamation bad for you? You're Odius. You're the bad guy. Obviously, you're not jackasses, so Samuel should be shushed, but everyone hates you, mission accomplished, right?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well Cyber I think he is counting the open invitation to Odium Refugees as the second one.
    Huh, I forgot that was a thing honestly. Was too minor to remember really, the actual topic was lost after like 10 posts.

Reaction score
    ...is defamation bad for you? You're Odius. You're the bad guy. Obviously, you're not jackasses, so Samuel should be shushed, but everyone hates you, mission accomplished, right?
    Mostly yea, but the whole "Odium's dying" thing is less calling us bad and more outright lying, so I'm trying to clear that up. Don't get me wrong, it's great being hated, but if people think you're dead, they won't hate you as much.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435889008,1435888931][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I thought Sam was the Supreme Leader of the odium and CR...
    Sam will be replacing Zoro as Supreme Worshipful God-King of the Eleven Multiverses and Glorious Commander of the Righteous Vaygr Justice Fleets

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Mostly yea, but the whole "Odium's dying" thing is less calling us bad and more outright lying, so I'm trying to clear that up. Don't get me wrong, it's great being hated, but if people think you're dead, they won't hate you as much.
    Is it not cause for concern that our words, which we believe to be true and do not intend as slanderous, cause enough harm that you must dignify them with a response.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435890493,1435890444][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to rate informative AND funny

Reaction score
    Is it not cause for concern that our words, which we believe to be true and do not intend as slanderous, cause enough harm that you must dignify them with a response.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435890493,1435890444][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to rate informative AND funny
    It pains me greatly that I, Glorious Chief Commander of the Vaygr Fleets of Reclamation, must sink to the level of you rebellious peons and type words. Perhaps you bottom-feeders scratch at a point: some parts of Odium are certainly receding. But, like a fat man getting liposuction, the bad is removed, pushing us to further glory. (i rlly like the word glory. GLORY TO ZORO)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It pains me greatly that I, Glorious Chief Commander of the Vaygr Fleets of Reclamation, must sink to the level of you rebellious peons and type words. Perhaps you bottom-feeders scratch at a point: some parts of Odium are certainly receding. But, like a fat man getting liposuction, the bad is removed, pushing us to further glory. (i rlly like the word glory. GLORY TO ZORO)
    And it pains me greatly that what I once held dear, a glorious and strong alliance, can be drained by the pens of those who once cowered in fear. Odium is anorexic if its leadership believes anything more than skin and bones needs to be removed.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Again, Sam doesn't speak for us. To the rest of this, I'm not trying to bump anything, I just want to clarify some things related to Doughnut's claim. Personally, I always liked him, but these two threads have really just been thinly-veiled excuses to start drama, or they look that way to me. I apologize if I or any other member of Odium has over-rustled any jimmies in participating in this drama. We're still strong, EH didn't contribute to that, and Sam's a dingleberry sometimes. Love y'all bunches!
    Ok graves, I think you have got something wrong here.
    I have removed most of my unnecessary posts, and, frankly, everyone else has gotten tired of pointing out how bad I was making myself look. Not only have you decided to continue to do so, and, in doing so, made everything I say from now on seem false, but you have also gone on to say basically all of what I had been saying earlier.
    I am. I'm not trying to flame/defame any of you, I'm just defending Odium from others doing that to us.
    I believe this paraphrases many of the posts I have no deleted, btw.
    Also, it is one thing to say that I do not speak for all of Odium, but please keep in mind that neither do you (even if you have become the mouth of zoro), and it would be far, far too easy for someone to discredit you in the same way you are discrediting me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have removed most of my unnecessary posts, and, frankly, everyone else has gotten tired of pointing out how bad I was making myself look. Not only have you decided to continue to do so, and, in doing so, made everything I say from now on seem false, but you have also gone on to say basically all of what I had been saying earlier.

Also, it is one thing to say that I do not speak for all of Odium, but please keep in mind that neither do you (even if you have become the mouth of zoro), and it would be far, far too easy for someone to discredit you in the same way you are discrediting me.
    I would much rather take the words of dsgraves for consideration, and hold open communication with one who can speak freely and without disdane, than listen to the drivel you put forth as fact and later rescind do to pressure from your own faction.

Reaction score

Sam, I'm the oldest member of Vaygr, literally the second person to join. I've been in it and Odium since the beginning. I really care about it, and the Starmade community as a whole. When people like you say things without thinking them through, I have to clean them up for the good of Odium. I was apologizing for what you said, not trying to offend you. Please, stop posting, for the good of our evil, villainous reputation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Seeing you constantly argue with your superiors makes me wonder how you would make it in the real world.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Look, I really don't care anymore about the content of what you guys say here.
    I just want you to stop targeting and outright insulting me personally.
    Just resist. It won't kill you.
    Yeah, sure, listen to graves, you should. But don't go on and keep insulting me. I don't want to be a part of this conversation, but it's kinda hard when you continuously insult me. So just stop. Please.