To Whom it may Concern (revised)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry, mistook this for a different faction. Good day. Keep doing what you were doing before my mistake

Reaction score
    How did you leave when you weren't in the Pact, you guys were counted out when you went inactive a long time ago. No teamspeak channels were made and we never talked. So you were not in the Pact.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There a problem with saying they won't accept any invite and them confirming they are in fact out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    How did you leave when you weren't in the Pact, you guys were counted out when you went inactive a long time ago. No teamspeak channels were made and we never talked. So you were not in the Pact.

Odium members seen to be as confused as I am.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So that states there was a time? I am genuinely requesting clarification.

Edit: forgot a single S.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The ODIUM PACT

We have joined forces with some other great factions under the Odium Pact, including but not limited to; The Calderon Republic, Alliance Armada, & Event Horizon.
    Updating posts are hard, I presume?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Out of curiosity, would flaming be considered on-topic, based on what the original post is? It certainly would seem like it to me.
    And if the topic of a forum page is flaming, and not flaming is therefore off-topic, isn't that sorta... questionable?

I mean, I get the grand old days, starmade not what it used to be, etc., but we like to think that we have changed. You obviously do. And blatant flaming of this kind is not the kind of thing that is ok. Maybe it was, in those grand old days. Could they really have been so grand, if flaming was acceptable? And if it wasn't, aren't you just proving that you are no better than the rest of us? Perhaps even worse?

Last time I checked, the grand old days ended because we had a grand old banning of those leaders who flamed, used spies, and generally were not nice people. Or have the tales of Ridik been exaggerated? Perhaps they have been understated, if this is what you see as being ok.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    DIS NO FLAME!!!!!!!!

Get it through your head already!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Out of curiosity, would flaming be considered on-topic, based on what the original post is? It certainly would seem like it to me.
    And if the topic of a forum page is flaming, and not flaming is therefore off-topic, isn't that sorta... questionable?

I mean, I get the grand old days, starmade not what it used to be, etc., but we like to think that we have changed. You obviously do. And blatant flaming of this kind is not the kind of thing that is ok. Maybe it was, in those grand old days. Could they really have been so grand, if flaming was acceptable? And if it wasn't, aren't you just proving that you are no better than the rest of us? Perhaps even worse?

Last time I checked, the grand old days ended because we had a grand old banning of those leaders who flamed, used spies, and generally were not nice people. Or have the tales of Ridik been exaggerated? Perhaps they have been understated, if this is what you see as being ok.
    Back in my day, Odium would carve out sentences with bullets. If it offend you, ignore it. The sooner something sinks to the bottom of the thread list and onto the 2nd page, the less you have to worry about it.

This thread is being bumped by Odium, so it's clear that Odium has an issue and is refusing to let go and move on. One of these days people will learn the best way to deal with a thread is to ignore it until it dies.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Back in my day, Odium would carve out sentences with bullets. If it offend you, ignore it. The sooner something sinks to the bottom of the thread list and onto the 2nd page, the less you have to worry about it.

This thread is being bumped by Odium, so it's clear that Odium has an issue and is refusing to let go and move on. One of these days people will learn the best way to deal with a thread is to ignore it until it dies.
    Actually, teh fastest way would be to report the whole thing for flaming, since that's what it is. But I gather that that already happened, and a new one was made.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You must be new to the forums, this thread is nothing nearly as special as you think it is. Besides, the OP itself isn't flaming, it's the comments and posts among the parties that could lead to that, thus the proper notion would be for a lock, so no one can comment and cause a fight among themselves.

Reaction score
    So that states there was a time? I am genuinely requesting clarification.
    Just as a clarification Event Horizon has not been in the Pact for a long long time. They left when there faction disbanded a long time ago and Squish, Ozy, and Dread left to play other games. Nuclear Doughnut however later revived the faction but the same players were not there. They never were officially added but Zoro wanted them to rejoin. They never participated in any events nor came on our teamspeak as did every single other Odium member. Therefore he was not in the pact.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Just as a clarification Event Horizon has not been in the Pact for a long long time. They left when there faction disbanded a long time ago and Squish, Ozy, and Dread left to play other games. Nuclear Doughnut however later revived the faction but the same players were not there. They never were officially added but Zoro wanted them to rejoin. They never participated in any events nor came on our teamspeak as did every single other Odium member. Therefore he was not in the pact.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. You sure about that?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here is what confuses me.
    "Therefore he was not in the pact."
    However they were, at some point, and there is much evidence to support that.
    "Event Horizon has not been in the Pact for a long long time"
    So saying they were never part of the pact is false, and should not be propagated.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. You sure about that?
    Here is what confuses me.
    "Therefore he was not in the pact."
    However they were, at some point, and there is much evidence to support that.
    "Event Horizon has not been in the Pact for a long long time"
    So saying they were never part of the pact is false, and should not be propagated.
    Why do you care? You aren't part of the pact. I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) you were ever part of the pact. They haven't effectively declared war on you.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Samuel for your sake please stop commenting here. Every time you post you are more confusing

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why do you care? You aren't part of the pact. I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) you were ever part of the pact. They haven't effectively declared war on you.
    You're right, I was never part of the pact. However, as curator of the history document, I have to make sure history is accurately represented, both on the doc and in the forums in general.

Also, Void Templars, a faction I was in, was almost part of Odium once. We received a request to join from ridik_ulass. We voted "no."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I care about the propagation of misinformation and lies. As do many of the people here and one of the major reasons this discussion has continued. Trying to change history, much akin to book burning, is something that should never happen.

As to the second part of your statement I once was at war with the pact, though I fail to see how that is relevant.