To Whom it may Concern (revised)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    "letter to the refugees message"
    Please stop going off topic, none of that is involved with my question.

You stated he perverted this "http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/odium-pact-acta-deos-numquam-mortalia-fallunt"
    I am asking you to explain that, if all of your comments are intended for this post "http://starmadedock.net/threads/an-open-letter-to-the-odium-pact-refugees.8299/"
    Then please go and make your comments there. I expect a reply to this thread to involve what was posted in this thread.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you Mortiferum. Many other "Pacts" are attempting to recruit us but our relations will be relatively quiet for now. Right now we're balancing some new configs as a faction as well as working on many new designs....

Our direction is certain. Our friends are not.
    I have to apologise for overt hostility in this post towards you or EH at this point. Do you mind clarifying the declaration you made for me please?

While I do welcome you back, slander is really not appreciated.

-----------
    Reading the EH "declaration" is cringe worthy, it is both massive exaggeration and attention seeking. Not to mention hypocrisy involved.

"Our History Forgotten by Odium.
    We're Unknown to Blackhawk.
    Written off by Vaygr"

Of course EH is forgotten, they were inactive and a member of Odium in name only.

Unknown to Blackhawk:Well yeah, you were inactive when AA joined, and mentioning EH at that point was considered a WASTE of time.

And of course, Vaygr could habe written EH off as inactive, but a de-facto member nonetheless. We reserved your TS channel until you made this post.

"You expect us to fight for your causes and your wars.
    You expect us to jump at your commands
    But we have had ENOUGH"

No, we never expected anything from an inactive faction. Expecting you guys to fight any war for us or even log onto TS is like expecting entirety of Texas to become homosexuals or the pope becoming a Protestant.

Also, you said "we forgot you" and now you say "we abuse and order you around", funny aint it?

"We also declare our home server. Elwyn Eternity, a safe haven for those who have been attacked in wasteful and pointless wars of the Pact.
    There are those who will believe that I am being influenced by others.
    I am not. I have personally spoken with other Ancient EH members that have come to the same conclusion given the state of what the pact has done.
    So Odium. Quit using EH as your scare weapon. Cause we're our own entity.
    And to be brutally honest
    You should be scared of us."

And this bit.

"Quit using EH as a scare weapon".

Suddenly, EH is both written off, and used at the same time!

Then "you should be scared of us"..... To be brutally honest, have you finished telling two different stories yet? Because now you have successfully confused me on whether you just admitted you were forgotten, or didn't and say that we remembered and used EH.

-------------

Angry post in history thread, I quoted because of possible relevance, direct hostility was due to heated discussion there with other member.

Can you confirm the following:

1) When did you join Odium
    2) When did you become inactive
    3) How long did you become inactive for (As Odium member - assuming server operation continued)
    4) Have you spoke to any leader of Odium for the past 5 months?
    5) Have you participated in any Odium fleet OPs for the Past 3-5 months
    6) Are you able to provide evidence that we used EH as a " scare weapon". This question is particularly important since if you cannot, I would like you to retract that comment, if you do have evidence, then........ I am speechless and will consider whether Odium is the right place for me.

Also, are the comments made in the whole letter a bit of exaggeration for "entertainment" / RP purposes? Or just to defame?

Last edited:
    Reactions: TwoNiner

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive

Good fuck, let it go. You're honestly making it bad all by yourself.​

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Imperium was in the pact too? Probably a different one, but still interesting. Recruiting your enemies and kicking your allies.

Reaction score
    Oh if only I hadn't been too lazy with screencaps after "The CoK Incident," maybe then I could prove they were welcomed back with open arms.

Until someone has proof it happened, proof it didn't, or just better proof in general, all I see is both sides bantering back and forth about how "the other side is wrong" until someone explodes and starts a war.

Until then:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

http://voidtemplar.enjin.com/forum/m/18394120/viewthread/11101161-join-pact

There's the proof, by the way. I don't think non-VT members will be able to access it, though.
    Just to clarify, the Tartaran Empire NEVER joined the pact.
    We were close multiple times but we never joined.
    Especially after Ridik was out of the picture and absurd demands were set for the TE to join (when we were invited).
    These demands were mainly set by AA and those demands would never have been asked from the original Odium.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Good fuck, let it go. You're honestly making it bad all by yourself.​
    Rather than over rustle, I am just finding it weird how they say "Stop using us" and "You forgot us" at the same time. :p

Just saying.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I really don't get whats the big deal here. Haven't seen you guys do any joint ops in the 1.5 years I have been associated with Odium. Then you guys just come here and leave and say that's because Odium is weak.

The only thing that has changed in the last few months is that Cobalt Royalty has become a lot smaller. Otherwise Vaygr is still really strong and so is AA.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It is a weakness of character, something that showed very much in the development of this thread.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    As for Elwyn, the only way you will beat odium is through use of admin powers.
    There's always a way to beat people, unless they're using glitches and exploits. But of course, Odium would NEVER use exploits or bugs to gain an unfair advantage over their opponent.

*cough*

Reaction score
    Jesus, guys, I thought we resolved this in the other thread. Odium isn't going anywhere. Doughnut keeps making these threads, it's kinda sad and attention-seeking, especially considering EH was never really important or even a thing in Odium.
    Just stop, guys, please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Has odium actually attacked EH on EE? Or really been publicly active as Odium on EE?

Reaction score
    Doughnut made 2 threads, Odium keeps bumping both.
    Whom is seeking attention exactly?
    Two seems excessive, and if y'all shittalk us, we're gonna defend our crappy reputation.
    EDIT: when I say "we", I mean all Odium members except for 0Samuel0, please disregard stuff he says.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Doughnut made 2 threads, Odium keeps bumping both.
    Whom is seeking attention exactly?
    Being bumped by alt accounts and new member mostly. Makes you wonder how accurate/truthful each side is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have to apologise for overt hostility in this post towards you or EH at this point. Do you mind clarifying the declaration you made for me please?

While I do welcome you back, slander is really not appreciated.

-----------
    Reading the EH "declaration" is cringe worthy, it is both massive exaggeration and attention seeking. Not to mention hypocrisy involved.

"Our History Forgotten by Odium.
    We're Unknown to Blackhawk.
    Written off by Vaygr"

Of course EH is forgotten, they were inactive and a member of Odium in name only.

Unknown to Blackhawk:Well yeah, you were inactive when AA joined, and mentioning EH at that point was considered a WASTE of time.

And of course, Vaygr could habe written EH off as inactive, but a de-facto member nonetheless. We reserved your TS channel until you made this post.

"You expect us to fight for your causes and your wars.
    You expect us to jump at your commands
    But we have had ENOUGH"

No, we never expected anything from an inactive faction. Expecting you guys to fight any war for us or even log onto TS is like expecting entirety of Texas to become homosexuals or the pope becoming a Protestant.

Also, you said "we forgot you" and now you say "we abuse and order you around", funny aint it?

"We also declare our home server. Elwyn Eternity, a safe haven for those who have been attacked in wasteful and pointless wars of the Pact.
    There are those who will believe that I am being influenced by others.
    I am not. I have personally spoken with other Ancient EH members that have come to the same conclusion given the state of what the pact has done.
    So Odium. Quit using EH as your scare weapon. Cause we're our own entity.
    And to be brutally honest
    You should be scared of us."

And this bit.

"Quit using EH as a scare weapon".

Suddenly, EH is both written off, and used at the same time!

Then "you should be scared of us"..... To be brutally honest, have you finished telling two different stories yet? Because now you have successfully confused me on whether you just admitted you were forgotten, or didn't and say that we remembered and used EH.

-------------

Angry post in history thread, I quoted because of possible relevance, direct hostility was due to heated discussion there with other member.

Can you confirm the following:

1) When did you join Odium
    2) When did you become inactive
    3) How long did you become inactive for (As Odium member - assuming server operation continued)
    4) Have you spoke to any leader of Odium for the past 5 months?
    5) Have you participated in any Odium fleet OPs for the Past 3-5 months
    6) Are you able to provide evidence that we used EH as a " scare weapon". This question is particularly important since if you cannot, I would like you to retract that comment, if you do have evidence, then........ I am speechless and will consider whether Odium is the right place for me.

Also, are the comments made in the whole letter a bit of exaggeration for "entertainment" / RP purposes? Or just to defame?
    I agree with mort here, that message was over the top with self glorification and false information. Odium never asked you for anything, never used you and never really expected anything from you because you were INACTIVE. You can say that you don't like the direction the alliance was going, which honestly was why I left as well, but you can't simply accuse them of exploiting you and not expect a backlash.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Two seems excessive
    Well, I say 2, but people seemed to have forgotten that the other is a recruitment thread (which most factions involved here have). So there is only really "1" of these kinds of threads, which were more common on the old site I believe.

No new thread was made, no new posts were posted, it was Aceface that stirred this up again upon returning (i.e, Odium).