To Whom it may Concern (revised)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I care about the propagation of misinformation and lies. As do many of the people here and one of the major reasons this discussion has continued. Trying to change history, much akin to book burning, is something that should never happen.

As to the second part of your statement I once was at war with the pact, though I fail to see how that is relevant.
    For such an upstanding guy, you are awfully quick to jump to hostility whenever I or anyone else from the pact posts. I just wanted to ask whether it is really worth all this argument over whether or not they were in the pact and when they were if they were. Yet if you don't wish for propagation of misinformation and lies, why do you try to make everything that I say appear false? Is this a selective dislike of misinformation and lies, perhaps?

You're right, I was never part of the pact. However, as curator of the history document, I have to make sure history is accurately represented, both on the doc and in the forums in general.

Also, Void Templars, a faction I was in, was almost part of Odium once. We received a request to join from ridik_ulass. We voted "no."
    Oops, didn't think about that.

From what I've heard, 'beware a ridik bearing gifts' was a good adage to live by back then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    For such an upstanding guy, you are awfully quick to jump to hostility whenever I or anyone else from the pact posts. I just wanted to ask whether it is really worth all this argument over whether or not they were in the pact and when they were if they were. Yet if you don't wish for propagation of misinformation and lies, why do you try to make everything that I say appear false? Is this a selective dislike of misinformation and lies, perhaps?
    Samuel I truly wish for you to explain how often I follow pact members around, and to what post makes you think this way about me.
    (Both the perceived hostility and the selective views I take.)

Further I would like to ask what part of my reply was the intention of making you appear false? (If that is solely about me mis-posting in the quote I admitted to my mistake, which is what I ask for all members of the forums.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Samuel I truly wish for you to explain how often I follow pact members around, and to what post makes you think this way about me.
    (Both the perceived hostility and the selective views I take.)

Further I would like to ask what part of my reply was the intention of making you appear false? (If that is solely about me mis-posting in the quote I admitted to my mistake, which is what I ask for all members of the forums.)
    Perhaps I have overreacted. Sometimes it seems that whenever I post either here or on the history page, two or three people jump at me to tell me I was wrong. Example
    Samuel for your sake please stop commenting here. Every time you post you are more confusing
    My initial post in this case was not particularly neutral, so the fault is mine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Samuel, if you do not wish for replies, I suggest you either not post, or avoid quoting someone.
    (It makes them think you are talking to them, to which it is polite to respond.)
    Perhaps I have overreacted. Sometimes it seems that whenever I post either here or on the history page, two or three people jump at me to tell me I was wrong. Ex. My initial post in this case was not particularly neutral, so the fault is mine.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Perhaps I have overreacted. Sometimes it seems that whenever I post either here or on the history page, two or three people jump at me to tell me I was wrong. Example My initial post in this case was not particularly neutral, so the fault is mine.
    Well, if three different people tell you you're wrong, there is a three to one chance that you are indeed wrong, statistically speaking.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Samuel, if you do not wish for replies, I suggest you either not post, or avoid quoting someone.
    (It makes them think you are talking to them, to which it is polite to respond.)
    Nah, I don't mind replies. Replying and telling me that I am wrong is not necessarily the same thing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435372187,1435372080][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well, if three different people tell you you're wrong, there is a three to one chance that you are indeed wrong, statistically speaking.
    Or a lot of people dislike me. Or what I represent. Or they are looking for an argument. I mean, I could be wrong, but it's not a clear cut thing.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I feel like I'mma need someone to make me a "Go to sleep" picture or something. I would probably look into getting one.

Reactions: Lecic

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *grabs whip and hat*

*Indiana Jones theme starts playing in the background*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    an ancient thing that actually meant something, now nuclear has perverted it to make himself look good
    Care to explain how it was perverted? I am genuinely curious to hear and consider a proper defense of something that doesn't even look bad.

Reaction score
    Care to explain how it was perverted? I am genuinely curious to hear and consider a proper defense of something that doesn't even look bad.
    Ridik used this message to allow factions to be absorbed into his after he destroyed them from the inside. Nuclear doughnut copied it without any reason, seeing as we are very much intact, and he has made no attempt to destroy us. He only made it because he hopped on the Odium hate train and it is acceptable to post such things.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435393751,1435393521][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here is what confuses me.
    "Therefore he was not in the pact."
    However they were, at some point, and there is much evidence to support that.
    "Event Horizon has not been in the Pact for a long long time"
    So saying they were never part of the pact is false, and should not be propagated.
    They were part of the pact long ago, but disbanded and were never added when nuclear doughnut made his version of Event horizon much later. Without Zoro's consent and without ever speaking to any odium leaders, he assumed he was in the pact.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ridik used this message to allow factions to be absorbed into his after he destroyed them from the inside. Nuclear doughnut copied it without any reason, seeing as we are very much intact, and he has made no attempt to destroy us. He only made it because he hopped on the Odium hate train and it is acceptable to post such things.
    I am sorry but you are not doing a very good job of explaining to me. I also question who this "we" is considering you just joined this forum, but seem to have information the rest of us don't.

If you would care to actually explain that would be helpful. (And please don't regurgitate information that was already stated by other members of this forum.)

Edit: What is the point of continually stating EH was part of the pact but never was. Other than to bring interest to this point that you are trying to remove?

Reaction score
    I am sorry but you are not doing a very good job of explaining to me. I also question who this "we" is considering you just joined this forum, but seem to have information the rest of us don't.

If you would care to actually explain that would be helpful. (And please don't regurgitate information that was already stated by other members of this forum.)

Edit: What is the point of continually stating EH was part of the pact but never was. Other than to bring interest to this point that you are trying to remove?
    We is Odium

EH was part of the pact long ago when ridik was around, but LEFT due to inactivity. After they left they were not part of the pact because they were gone and the faction didnt exist or made

Now a few months ago Nuclear doughnut re-created the faction and assumed he was still in the Pact. Then stated he left.

The last time EH was in the pact was when ridik was around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am sorry but that is not what I asked you to explain. Let me restate.

As to what you replied with it was nothing more than regurgitated information already posted by other members of this forum.

EH(Nucleardoughnut) has stated that they are not part of the odium pact anymore, which you (despite having no publicly stated authority in odium) and other odium members seem to agree with. You are continuing to make this an issue when it would have sunk into oblivion.

(Please avoid igniting flaming and hatred on this forum. "He only made it because he hopped on the Odium hate train and it is acceptable to post such things.")

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    EH(Nucleardoughnut) has stated that they are not part of the odium pact anymore, which you (despite having no publicly stated authority in odium) and other odium members seem to agree with. You are continuing to make this an issue when it would have sunk into oblivion.
    You do realise that it is an alt acc? I wonder whose xD

Reaction score
    I am sorry but that is not what I asked you to explain. Let me restate.

As to what you replied with it was nothing more than regurgitated information already posted by other members of this forum.

(Please avoid igniting flaming and hatred on this forum. "He only made it because he hopped on the Odium hate train and it is acceptable to post such things.")
    Me and ridik created odium and I have been leading it with ridik since its creation, and have been leading it after he left.

The letter to the refugees message is perverted because a long time ago ridik created this message following the collapse of factions, which had large impacts on the community. Now Nuclear doughnut posted this simply to hop on the odium hate train and completely disregarding the fact that we are still here and as active as we were years ago. He thinks because some people hate us, we dont exist anymore.