Titan class ship building contest!

Should the Best Design be chosen by me or by a vote from all of you guys in which I just tiebreak?

• Chosen by just me

Votes: 20 29.4%
    • Chosen by you guys with me tiebreaking

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah... I may have overstated that a little bit

It will be seriously large though, mainly because I'm going for the most shielded award and hope to have around 400,000,000 shields, because Orphaniel's Rex will be hard to beat when it comes to shielding.
    I downloaded it, and he accidentally gave it an extra digit so it doesnt have 200mil shields or something

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oh, Ok, thanks

Then I will just have 100mil shields on it

(I was terrified for my computer)

Reaction score
    @EMC007 I think, if your ship is as big as planned, I may have to clear my entire game before I load in the ship.

Reaction score
    Hey, so sorry this is a little off-topic, but it's about a titan I'm designing. Would a camouflage ship look good? Also, there aren't any factions that use camo, are there?

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ok, nuclear fun, so, it doesn't say how many shields it has, and I tried to load that ship in on my server, and it crashed everything, so if you could tell me how many shields it has, that would be much appreciated. I do agree however, that ship is probably the largest ship I've seen in starmade and probably the most shielded.

Ok, Toombu, I do not know of any factions that use camouflage, but I think a camo ship would look nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1413137772,1413135398][/DOUBLEPOST]On another note, I am officially naming my ship, THE CONDUIT, it now has a mass of 155040.1, it will have no interior as I am terrible at interiors, it will have an escape pod bay and a control tower though. It will have a total of 100,000,000 shields and 2 armaments, ion lasers and shotgun explosive amcs. I will try to add a warp drive. It will be mostly black with some brown hull here and there. Just a heads up for what it will be.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Toombu
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I want to enter now :3 I was skeptical at first but I might just revamp my old design or come up with a completely fresh one.

Eitherway, watch this space.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will be entering this contest... probably...
    I have my entry planned out and construction has started but I'm not sure if it is going to meet the requirements yet :/

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The prize ships are complete!

Ezekiel Class Destroyers: General purpose exploration, science and combat ships. There will be three variants.
    Winners will have the .sment files sent to them for their use as they see fit.

SUPERNOVA Ezekiel Class
    Awarded to all participants.

BRONZE Ezekiel Class
    Awarded to the winners of any particular catagory

GOLD Ezekiel class to the overall winner

The idea for a silver Ezekiel was scrapped because it's just be gray, and not very interesting as a result.

Here's some more images of the craft in question:

The overall winner will also receive artwork of their choice by me; quality is not guaranteed - some things I just draw less crappily than others.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive

Ezekiel Class Destroyers: General purpose exploration, science and combat ships. There will be three variants.

SUPERNOVA Ezekiel Class

BRONZE Ezekiel Class

The idea for a silver Ezekiel was scrapped because it's just be gray, and not very interesting as a result.

The overall winner will also receive artwork of their choice by me; quality is not guaranteed - some things I just draw less crappily than others.
    Oh my.

Time to step up mah gaem.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

SUPERNOVA Ezekiel Class

BRONZE Ezekiel Class

Ok, I have an excuse to burn myself out to make the deadline now.

Reactions: Creeper__God

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5

SUPERNOVA Ezekiel Class

BRONZE Ezekiel Class

Damn, those are nice ships

I have an excellent reason to win now

Reaction score
    If I manage to finish the ship I'm currently building in time, I'll enter as well. Altough I'm fairly certain I won't be winning in the design department, but maybe I can atleast use brute force to get some respectable results in the other categories.

Ship currently only has the central hull, some interior, a giant salvage array and a power generator installed. Block count is a bit over 1,6million and going to the structure tab makes the game unresponsive :D

Gallery I'm uploading pictures to as I work on the ship: http://imgur.com/a/e9HYo

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    If I manage to finish the ship I'm currently building in time, I'll enter as well. Altough I'm fairly certain I won't be winning in the design department, but maybe I can atleast use brute force to get some respectable results in the other categories.

Ship currently only has the central hull, some interior, a giant salvage array and a power generator installed. Block count is a bit over 1,6million and going to the structure tab makes the game unresponsive :D

Gallery I'm uploading pictures to as I work on the ship: http://imgur.com/a/e9HYo
    Not building right next to a planet would really help you (and your computer):p

Reaction score
    I needed the planet to scale the salvager appropriately :p

I think it's the 25121 seperate salvage cannons that cause the issue.

Edit: Everything works fine as long as I don't go to the structure panel :D

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Daffor, that is one nice salvage ship and I like that interior, which made me think.

Maybe there could be a best interior reward as well?

I of course will absolutely never win in that catagory though, but I think there might be some interesting results with that as well.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Creeper__God

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ok, toombu, I would give you a picture of my ship, but stuff is being weird and it won't let me so ill just give you a few new stats. It is about 700m long (it won't stay this way, I hope to have it around 1.2 kilometers long) has 100 mil shields already and is 3 times the minimal mass limit.