The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    NAME: Phillip Usher (IGN Alexander)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to get playing multi-player and want to join a cool faction that can teach me a few things.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Only testing things in single player and seeing how to be productive in resource gathering and construction. My largest ship got to around 400k mass then I learn what a black hole was and did not have a blueprint of it :(

Reaction score
    NAME: Phillip Usher (IGN Alexander)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to get playing multi-player and want to join a cool faction that can teach me a few things.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Only testing things in single player and seeing how to be productive in resource gathering and construction. My largest ship got to around 400k mass then I learn what a black hole was and did not have a blueprint of it :(
    come on our teamspeak server ts35.gameservers.com:9307

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It does seem a tad bright. Try putting a layer of tinted transparent blocks over top, darken the glow some. I think the darker Crystal hulls might do the trick, or you could try with some Ice, Mattise and a dark backdrop.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ah the fun that can be had when stations lack turrets :p

We should have wars like this. Who ever can put the biggest emblem on the other factions base wins :P

Reactions: Will2brown
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    No no no... You never use bright materials for the emblem if the ship itself is dark... Now, if it was a bright ship, or station for that matter...

And thus the graffitti war continues. :p
    flyingdebris stop putting your swastikas on my glorious base D:

Reaction score
    Hey guys, sorry i havent been on in over a year, what server are we playing on now?