The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Man, I don't know what I did to piss you off but even zoro acknowledged that the drones were causing lag. Even in your fuckin screencap you acknowledge that the drones were killing the server. Now you're getting involved in faction drama which in no way required your input. I didn't insult your server, if you consider 600 ping to be "fine" then you've got problems. If this is how you respond to people choosing to play elsewhere

Edit: Is this seriously how you respond to people choosing not to play on your server? You've been attacking me and my faction over our decision to play elsewhere since that footage was shot.
    Yea thats why i ordered them out after you guys cried about it.

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    We would like to advise that due to unforeseen circumstances the teamspeak IP for the Odium Pact has been changed to
    ts92.gameservers.com:9307 as the server had to be re-located to Seattle.

It is the responsibility for Odium pact faction leaders (LordSidonus, komatodik, TwoNiner) to ensure their members are aware of the change.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I searched "Vaygr Empire" on imgur, this was the result 20 minutes ago.

This was the result.

FIRST OF ALL, whoever did this fucked up the logo

Secondly we barley even use missile missile combos

Thirdly we use more than one output for our missiles
    Sign me the fuck up.

IGN: Master_Artificer
    I have the teamspeaks required

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    News from the Vaygr Empire
    Today I come forth to tell you that our most treasured ships; the Intruder Battlecruiser and the Tormentor Battleship are being decommissioned and replaced by a new generation of Vaygr ships. Despite the overwhelming success of both vessels in conflicts against foreign threats, we have found that our new vessels are far more destructive and bring even greater firepower to the field. The Intruder has served the Vaygr for two and half years with many large battles under its belt and it is saddening to see it go. The Tormentor was fairly new but had achieved excellent results in the short time that it served.

Here are some pictures to remember our old ships

The first generation Intruder from 2 years ago

Intruder engaging targets on Elwyn Eternity

2nd generation Intruder

Third Generation

No pics for 4th or 5th :(

Sixth

Fleet Staged for OAS Battle of Duc

Intruders engaging Infinite legion ships in the Battle of Duc

Seventh Generation Intruder

Intruders fighting on LVD

Eighth Generation Intruder

Intruders and Tormentor assembled before the FCM Slaughter at the Zeta System on LvD

Battle of Zeta System

The Tormentor has been replaced by the Despoiler and the Intruder has been replaced by the newly constructed Enslaver Battlecruiser.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    News from the Vaygr Empire
    Today I come forth to tell you that our most treasured ships; the Intruder Battlecruiser and the Tormentor Battleship are being decommissioned and replaced by a new generation of Vaygr ships. Despite the overwhelming success of both vessels in conflicts against foreign threats, we have found that our new vessels are far more destructive and bring even greater firepower to the field. The Intruder has served the Vaygr for two and half years with many large battles under its belt and it is saddening to see it go. The Tormentor was fairly new but had achieved excellent results in the short time that it served.

Here are some pictures to remember our old ships

The first generation Intruder from 2 years ago

Intruder engaging targets on Elwyn Eternity

2nd generation Intruder

Third Generation

No pics for 4th or 5th :(

Sixth

Fleet Staged for OAS Battle of Duc

Intruders engaging Infinite legion ships in the Battle of Duc

Seventh Generation Intruder

Intruders fighting on LVD

Eighth Generation Intruder

Intruders and Tormentor assembled before the FCM Slaughter at the Zeta System on LvD

Battle of Zeta System

The Tormentor has been replaced by the Despoiler and the Intruder has been replaced by the newly constructed Enslaver Battlecruiser.
    What is to be of the currently employed ships then?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    will the new ships use armor?
    or will they keep the "fast and lean" style of the battlecruisers - more gun, more speed, light armor?

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    will the new ships use armor?
    or will they keep the "fast and lean" style of the battlecruisers - more gun, more speed, light armor?
    "we have found that our new vessels are far more destructive and bring even greater firepower to the field."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We aren't releasing photos of the enslaver yet, you will find out later
    I think I was misunderstood. I was asking what is to become of the ships you have deployed currently, in other words, what are you going to do with the Intruders? Will they be salvaged or will they still be used for combat?