Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Starmade

You actually think... turrets in front... stop turrets from behind? :p
    Hmm thanks for reminding me I'll have to test this. Was under the impression that starmade doesn't care if a turret is in front.
    You are hilariously incompetent. But sure, people need Odium build classes. ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You are hilariously incompetent. But sure, people need Odium build classes. ;)
    Once the lag occurs, the missiles are perfectly capable of clipping through the turrets in front of them.

Keep that in mind, especially during sector changes.

Lelic please... Then again, that was only when I tested it. Still want the building classes?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Once the lag occurs, the missiles are perfectly capable of clipping through the turrets in front of them.

Keep that in mind, especially during sector changes.

Lelic please... Then again, that was only when I tested it. Still want the building classes?
    Vaygr confirmed using lag warfare

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hmm, it might be the angle we can see, but it looks like these new turrets are designed so the launchers will physically collide with their bases, thus preventing them from facing - and shooting - directly at each other when engaging a directly forward or rearward target.

If that is the case, I approve of the logical redesign for your BBG. Also, the new missile launchers look a lot better.

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    A little notice:
    Aceface and Zoro will not be here for a bit due to them doing extra stuff with their jobs. Zoro will be back on Friday, Aceface will be back on Saturday.