Watch out boys. We coming to TAW.

Reactions: Az14el

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm pretty sure you're already on TAW and that you've already gotten your asses handed to you. I guess footage of Ace getting annihilated by our fleet or Zoro sitting at your HB while we went around destroying your system claims wouldn't be as entertaining, though.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A video crafted by the mighty Emperor himself:
    Watch out boys. We coming to TAW.
    That's a montage not a trailer and it's sadly not even a very interesting one to watch.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Its a *Combat* Trailer, as in in game Combat.

Its the kinda stuff that Vaygr does, do you perhaps have anything better then our "boring trailer"
    trailer: a short promotional film composed of clips showing highlights of a movie due for release in the near future.
    Montage: juxtaposition or partial superimposition of several shots to form a single image or a technique of film editing in which this is used to present an idea or set of interconnected ideas.

Vaygr have showed videos earlier on that fit the definition of a trailer, this video here does not fit it and is much more of a battle montage with "epic" music thrown in over the small clips.
    So no it's not a combat trailer, it's a battle montage. Sorry that I'm correcting this faction a bit when I know they can make something much better than that awful thing.

Oh here we go again with funny ratings and instantly feeling like you're getting assaulted because you're getting criticised a bit. Good job on the new recruits Vaygr.

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    trailer: a short promotional film composed of clips showing highlights of a movie due for release in the near future.
    Montage: juxtaposition or partial superimposition of several shots to form a single image or a technique of film editing in which this is used to present an idea or set of interconnected ideas.

Vaygr have showed videos earlier on that fit the definition of a trailer, this video here does not fit it and is much more of a battle montage with "epic" music thrown in over the small clips.
    So no it's not a combat trailer, it's a battle montage. Sorry that I'm correcting this faction a bit when I know they can make something much better than that awful thing.

Oh here we go again with funny ratings and instantly feeling like you're getting assaulted because you're getting criticised a bit. Good job on the new recruits Vaygr.
    Context Nauvran, Context

Trailer - a series of extracts from a film or broadcast, used for advance publicity.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Context Nauvran, Context

Trailer - a series of extracts from a film or broadcast, used for advance publicity.
    Contect Jasper1991, context.
    A trailer cannot and must not be more than 2 minutes and 30 seconds long, it needs to pull in the audience and make them excited about what the trailer is advertising, it's basically a preview of what is to come but without showing any spoilers of the plot yet still tell parts of the story.
    What you have there is a series of small clips of Vaygr ships shooting stuff, the same thing over and over but with different people behind the wheel, it's much more a montage and a complication than an actual trailer so if you believe this is a good trailer then you know nothing about the movie industry.

And don't rate my posts funny because you disagree with me.
    I'm not here to swing an axe at this faction I'm here to tell you to do better than that.

Jasper1991

Reaction score
    And don't rate my posts funny because you disagree with me.
    I'm not here to swing an axe at this faction I'm here to tell you to do better than that.
    I don't think your in any position to talk about funny ratings, you have done the very same thing frequently, your friends in TNT and co have done the same thing.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I don't think your in any position to talk about funny ratings, you have done the very same thing frequently, your friends in TNT and co have done the same thing.
    Just because I did something it doesn't mean it's alright for you to do it.
    You wouldn't think it was alright to rob a bank if I had just done it without consequences

Jasper1991

Reaction score
    Just because I did something it doesn't mean it's alright for you to do it.
    You wouldn't think it was alright to rob a bank if I had just done it without consequences
    “Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.”

Confucius

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure you're already on TAW and that you've already gotten your asses handed to you. I guess footage of Ace getting annihilated by our fleet or Zoro sitting at your HB while we went around destroying your system claims wouldn't be as entertaining, though.
    Yea man 6 faction blocks yea nice, 2 days after we get on the server good job

I love how after we slaughtered your entire fleet on LVD we specifically didn't put the details out to the public as courtesy. Now you try bragging about a starter ship and some faction claims.

Expect nastrals video to be put out.

Jasper1991

Reaction score
    I feel I need to repeat myself: Don't be a cunt.

You're being a cunt.

Plain and simple.

skeet skeet
    I fell I need to repeat myself

“Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.”

Confucius

Jasper1991

Reaction score
    Honestly the hypocrisy is so absurdly high right now it's well beyond the outer rim...
    It is, but I think the people who we think are hypocrites are 2 different people

On another note, has TNT died yet?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Flaming II
    What is it about vaygr that attracts the most jackass players in the commu- oh right, yeah.

Jasper I'm gonna give it to you straight, man. You're not the first, and likely will not be the last Vaygr minion that shows up, bitches for a month or so, then gets banned.

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Yep because that's exactly what we did right, surprises me that despite you finding our "external fleet" before the battle you didn't complain until after you had lost.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Yea man 6 faction blocks yea nice, 2 days after we get on the server good job

I love how after we slaughtered your entire fleet on LVD we specifically didn't put the details out to the public as courtesy. Now you try bragging about a starter ship and some faction claims.

Expect nastrals video to be put out.
    I approve of this. In fact I wanted to release it unedited when I first made it.