The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Server Ruleset

I'll quote the rule for you.

- Upload of ships is capped at 300k mass. Anything larger may be built, but must be inspected by the administration once it reaches/surpasses 500k mass. Hard cap for ships is 1 million mass. Limited use of ships over 300k mass is requested, and if the administration finds this to be a problem in the future, this rule may be amended.

We did not detect any uploads prior to the fighting. We did however see the prints of several heavy Vaygr capital ships in the catalog the morning after. There was sufficient time leading up to this fight that a sub-300k vessel could have been uploaded, then upgraded to it's larger mass by Vaygr personnel before being deployed. We could do a more thorough investigation to see if indeed the vessel's print in it's full form was uploaded in violation of server rules but, the fact that FCM decided to leave LvD in a huff over this fight really makes me question whether such an investigation would be worth the effort.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    the fact that FCM decided to leave LvD in a huff over this fight really makes me question whether such an investigation would be worth the effort.
    We were already planning on leaving and wanted to use this as one last fight to burn up our fleet because we don't like Titanmade. But sure, use that as an excuse to not investigate.

Reaction score
    The tormentor obviously breaks the rules of the server. The mass on it is 481k total. Aim for the back gentlemen.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    the fact that FCM decided to leave LvD in a huff over this fight really makes me question whether such an investigation would be worth the effort.
    Not quite. I made it clear to Thrace that we left because we simply don't enjoy titanmade. The only reason we were on LvD in the first place is because a certain someone lied through their teeth about the average ship size on the server. Once we figured out that we'd have to be shitting out multiple hundred thousand mass plus ships to be able to compete our interest in the server dipped instantly. Getting people to log in just to mine was a chore.

There's also the fact that nobody in the faction was having fun. Getting dunked by fleets that outweigh us by 14:1 (first vaygr raid, vaygr + mortarian brought 1.5m mass combined to our total of 126k) and then 3:1 (second raid, most recent vaygr and Infinite legion brought 1.5m mass combined to our 500k) just isn't fun. A lot of this is because of our preference, but some of it is because of the performance on the server when the average ship is over 100k mass. It's nothing personal, just not our cup of tea. If you're choosing to selectively enforce rules based on whether or not it personally suits you then thrace has bigger problems than I thought.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I need to apologize about my language regarding the issue you're raising. My annoyance at dealing with certain members of the PvP community here has been rising steadily for quite some time. In addition I apologize for stating that I wouldn't investigate it. We are in fact doing exactly that and had that intention from the very beginning. That statement was made entirely in anger. We are in the process of revising the rules to better reflect the prevailing meta and it's consequences.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I need to apologize about my language regarding the issue you're raising. My annoyance at dealing with certain members of the PvP community here has been rising steadily for quite some time. In addition I apologize for stating that I wouldn't investigate it. We are in fact doing exactly that and had that intention from the very beginning. That statement was made entirely in anger. We are in the process of revising the rules to better reflect the prevailing meta and it's consequences.
    Impromptu welcome to Starmade Factions. :rolleyes:

It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Impromptu welcome to Starmade Factions. :rolleyes:

It's all good as far as I'm concerned.
    The flames, the drama, typical of that of Vaygr/ community interaction.

Unfortunately LvD admins got caught in it.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Comr4de I didn't lie to you about the average ship size. I said: "the average mass is approximately 50k-70k" "with the exception of Vaygr and the outter dark" "I've seen destroyer with a 160k mass ship"

The only ones you've fought are odium factions thus far, and we hardly represent the average ship mass ( aside for ML )

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    NAME: Jasper1991

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Was recommended, seems like a good Player Vs Player group

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: None, very new to game

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It does not appear that your main gun turrets are designed with superfiring in mind. How do you intend to maximize combat ability of this BB against targets directly in front of or behind the vessel?

Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It does not appear that your main gun turrets are designed with superfiring in mind. How do you intend to maximize combat ability of this BB against targets directly in front of or behind the vessel?
    Starmade

You actually think... turrets in front... stop turrets from behind? :p

Reaction score
    Hmm thanks for reminding me I'll have to test this. Was under the impression that starmade doesn't care if a turret is in front.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Docked can hit docked for sure (though wont do damage still), you might have to raise them
    I love the looks of them, though I just do verti-firing missile pods for this exact reason

Reaction score
    NAME: Jasper1991

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Was recommended, seems like a good Player Vs Player group

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: None, very new to game
    Accepted, please join ts35.gameservers.com:9307 for an interview if you could join within the next few hours that would be great