The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The administration on that server is garbage. I don't know why you guys are continuing to put up with it.
    It is fucking ridiculous.

19:48:26

OVER THE COURSE OF TWO FUCKING DAYS ZORO TRIED TO GET THE ATTENTION OF AN ADMIN WHO IS ETERNALLY AFKING ON THE SERVER. AND HE GETS A BAN.

NICE!

Reaction score
    I have told Zoro that we should not stay on this server, 2 blueprints lost to exploitation of game bugs without bans for the users involved, and when Aceface gets into a faction block because he had permissions he got banned for exploiting :/

Zoro wants to destroy Furon, however since the admin made their homebase a protected sector for the exclusive purpose of preventing us from being able to destroy them, yeh I want to say fuck ErthParadine and get off the server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466307966,1466307824][/DOUBLEPOST]TL DR ErthParadine does not how to run a server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Uh oh, time for NASS :^)
    Mortarian? Maybe.
    Vaygr? NOPE.AVI

To quote Zoro from TS: "I would rather not deal with Warsong after dealing with Paradine, getting lung cancer and prostate cancer at the same time is shit"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466310264,1466310131][/DOUBLEPOST]New rule according to ErthParadine - You are not to relog more than 10 times per 24 hrs.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Reactions: Mordrin and Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466310264,1466310131][/DOUBLEPOST]New rule according to ErthParadine - You are not to relog more than 10 times per 24 hrs.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
    what the shit

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    what the shit
    LOL
    So apparantly if you relog once every 2 hours it's ban time.
    THIS IS THE SHIT! xD

*New rule - Immediately applies it on a member who has absolutely no chance to knowing it exists, that is like jailing someone for something because in 2006 because I made a new law in 2016. It doesnt work like this.... xD

He isn't relogging constantly because he wants to glitch shit out. He is relogging, like I DID as well because getting our hands on him is literally impossible. He AFKs in the admin chat and no, I have already waited for him for TWO HOURS once before logging off, AND LOGGED ON FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURS. If he cannot provide a reply within 15 minutes, he should expect us to relog 2 hrs later and ask again.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    You mean dat vanilla jump distance?

The administration on that server is garbage. I don't know why you guys are continuing to put up with it.
    Only reason is because they have the same config as EI.

Atheu

Gone but not forgotten
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Reaction score
    Never stole the damn ship from Vaygr space...there was a bunch of stuff floating around where my old home was so I grabbed it all and there was a BP so I spawned it to see what it was lol

Reaction score
    Never stole the damn ship from Vaygr space...there was a bunch of stuff floating around where my old home was so I grabbed it all and there was a BP so I spawned it to see what it was lol
    Yea realize there was no exploit, you gave philzor captain rank and he was able to edit the homebase. Which is why there is no exploit fix in the patch notes that you so confidently predicted. Also the excuse that you found a tormentor bp floating in space like we left it there for you is laughable. We are pretty sure that your babysitter (ErthParadine) gave the bp to you, considering all the other things he has done for you... (Disabling ai on our stations so you can destroy them, protecting all your sectors, etc...)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You sound a wee bit irritated. And Erth didn't remove the AI on your stations, I did. Physically.

Reaction score
    You sound a wee bit irritated. And Erth didn't remove the AI on your stations, I did. Physically.
    I am not talking about the stations you did 2% structure damage too with warheads, I am talking about the blockade station we put next to spocklin's homebase so that his members could not leave and their FP would be drained, spocklin cried to the admin and he disabled the AI on the station so that spocklin could destroy it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Though that leaves one question unanswered.

Tormentor blueprints dont fly around in space....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466393166,1466392954][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Never stole a ship from Vaygr - This rules out torches, boarding attempts, etc.
    There was a bunch of stuff floating outside my old home - Not a Vaygr station then
    So you grabbed it all - Logical, but loot clouds dont appear suddenly
    So you spawned it in - TOPKEK, YOU ARE TELLING ME BLUEPRINTS FROM VAYGR FLOATS AROUND IN THE REMNANTS OF YOUR OLD HOME BASE? I CALL BS!

Reaction score
    I am not talking about the stations you did 2% structure damage too with warheads, I am talking about the blockade station we put next to spocklin's homebase so that his members could not leave and their FP would be drained, spocklin cried to the admin and he disabled the AI on the station so that spocklin could destroy it.
    The station was disabled after the missile turrets you put on it were holding the server hostage. Every time someone from Furon logged on the entire server lagged out. Erth disabled the turrets and guess what? All that server wide lag disappeared. Last time I checked, that was the job of an admin.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The station was disabled after the missile turrets you put on it were holding the server hostage. Every time someone from Furon logged on the entire server lagged out. Erth disabled the turrets and guess what? All that server wide lag disappeared. Last time I checked, that was the job of an admin.
    Conflicting details, but if this is the truth, thank you.

Either that, or it was because both of you are not in the same page (wrong station, wrong time)

Reaction score
    Conflicting details, but if this is the truth, thank you.

Either that, or it was because both of you are not in the same page (wrong station, wrong time)
    The station that FlyingDebris is talking about is a different one. I am talking specifically about your blockade station that you set up right outside the Furon's Homebase. This one I know for sure that Erth disabled the AI, as I was the one who went in and destroyed it when Spock didn't have a powerful enough ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The station that FlyingDebris is talking about is a different one. I am talking specifically about your blockade station that you set up right outside the Furon's Homebase. This one I know for sure that Erth disabled the AI, as I was the one who went in and destroyed it when Spock didn't have a powerful enough ship.
    Ahhh, alrighty.

I am just interested in how that station caused the lag since the turret count on that thing is below 30. It instead relied on a few large turrets rather than large quantity of small ones.

Tbh, from the info Zoro gave me, it seems to be Spoklin's base which causes lag, using large amount of smaller turrets.

============================

Oh yeah, and your post confirms one more thing

Spoklin, where is your ultra powerful 1000 ship fleet you threatened the Vaygr with? In the end, yous till relied on someone better than you to do your work for you! YOU CANT EVEN DEFEAT A STATION WITH NO AI!