The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So what do you guys plan to do now?
    Based on the lack of alt-filled eurocorp thread, I'd guess fade into unimportance and even further decline. Especially if they don't go around doing what they've always done, they won't really get noticed

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That would be the second time I'd see Vaygr do that.
    Ah, but you see, officially, there is no vaygr now. All of their higher-ups have been banned from the forums, and had many, many alts banned from the forums. I don't see any risk of them resurfacing, unless there is some new leadership

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Ah, but you see, officially, there is no vaygr now. All of their higher-ups have been banned from the forums, and had many, many alts banned from the forums. I don't see any risk of them resurfacing, unless there is some new leadership
    They still play the game afaik, having a forum presence isn't mandatory for server domination :p

The Vaygr operate more like a sleeper cell then an actual faction. When they're something interesting to do or shoot at you'll see sudden spikes of activity, the rest of the time they just play other games.

Reaction score
    Introducing the newly built magnificent Vaygr city on GenX Nova, the Galactic Citadel, home of the mighty Vaygr fleet.

Features:
    -Over one hundred homes, apartment, and other residential buildings
    -Large intimidating tower for all leadership
    -Military depot
    -Industrial zone
    -Wide array of defenses including the keeper turret
    -4 Vaygr strike groups

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I remember someone said "Vaygr is dead".

They are totally inactive and this simply appeared out of thin air. :p

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I remember someone said "Vaygr is dead".

They are totally inactive and this simply appeared out of thin air. :p
    Aren't they just a fleet of Euro-Corp now? I'm honestly confused as to whether they are still a faction or just a division of Euro-Corp.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Aren't they just a fleet of Euro-Corp now? I'm honestly confused as to whether they are still a faction or just a division of Euro-Corp.
    Well, each EC fleet have the size and power of established factions, so it depends how you see it.

A perfect comparison here would be the US army, it's divisions are all united under the same banner but they're still individually massive. The world's biggest airforce is the US airforce (no surprises there), with the second biggest airforce being the US navy. Meaning that the freaking US Navy has a bigger airforce than any other individual country even if it's a naval division, meaning that they can operate independently from the US Airforce.

So basically, like the US armies, Euro-Corp fleets are united under the same banner, but in practice they still opperate like individual factions most of the time.

Reaction score
    You can't imitate something that doesn't exist, At least Zorozeenee has kept a faction running for years instead of letting them crumble over and over again.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Introducing the newly built magnificent Vaygr city on GenX Nova, the Galactic Citadel, home of the mighty Vaygr fleet.

Features:
    -Over one hundred homes, apartment, and other residential buildings
    -Large intimidating tower for all leadership
    -Military depot
    -Industrial zone
    -Wide array of defenses including the keeper turret
    -4 Vaygr strike groups

Very Impressed by that. Comes as a pleasant surprise to counter all those rumours of Vaygr getting further and further away from Starmade.