The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You can always not view the thread if you wish.
    Yes but sometimes people do interesting things, so you come onto a thread seeing more activity, expecting a ship or a fight or anything, and you get a generic saying with no real value.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes but sometimes people do interesting things, so you come onto a thread seeing more activity, expecting a ship or a fight or anything, and you get a generic saying with no real value.
    Would be nice if you fought us again so that it wouldn't have to be like that :)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Would be nice if you fought us again so that it wouldn't have to be like that :)
    Sure, we're moving away from genX. I'll have to refit the docked reactors on my FireFly, but that shouldn't take long at all. I'm a bit busy right now, so I cant promise right now but some time in the next week or something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The fights that did occur, led to nothing more than more shit talk and flame. What reason do we have to expect anything significant from spending time on you guys?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The fights that did occur, led to nothing more than more shit talk and flame. What reason do we have to expect anything significant from spending time on you guys?
    Vice versa.

NFD is not much better anyway.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Imagine a server with GenX ideals, EE's powerful hardware and SS's smoothness...
    Would be golden.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Really, all i see Thryn doing is making rainbow weapons. It would be nice if they did any battles with you but i doubt it..

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ummm, i never flamed at anyone, i even posted the video of me losing to thryn to be a good sport :/
    you're the one sitting here on the forums never showing up in game, only causing flame

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Maybe not you Ace, but many of your faction mates have a hard time keeping in mind its just a game, if you want to have a friend to pew pew with, tell them keep in mind how they should act outside of playing a game.

Its not a lack of resources or player count, its not wanting to deal with repeated truck loads of bullshit.
    (BTW before you claim again you don't flame, remember your ineffective "nukes")

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Maybe not you Ace, but many of your faction mates have a hard time keeping in mind its just a game, if you want to have a friend to pew pew with, tell them keep in mind how they should act outside of playing a game.

Its not a lack of resources or player count, its not wanting to deal with repeated truck loads of bullshit.
    (BTW before you claim again you don't flame, remember your ineffective "nukes")
    Warning someone in chat of a severe 6th degree burn is not flaming. Just get off this thread, you're not contributing to anything but being an annoyance, you don't even fight us so you don't belong here.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Warning someone in chat of a severe 6th degree burn is not flaming.
    Considering how you posted the "burn" with an alt, I'd say you were definitely scared you were going to get in trouble for flaming.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Considering how you posted the "burn" with an alt, I'd say you were definitely scared you were going to get in trouble for flaming.
    Shhh, its ok (Uh what are you called again nest of can't spell) odiums just a bully from school that goes around caving peoples faces in there's no need to get upset with them (I mean you can and i'd see why) all you have to do is prey to schema and your problems will be solved.

Reactions: aceface

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Shhh Zackey its ok you don't need to go around acting like you own the forums.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Shhh Zackey its ok you don't need to go around acting like you own the forums.
    According to this at the bottom of the page it says and i quote here "2013-2015 Realms Network LTD." Now that clearly doesn't say my name.

I don't know where you got the impression I think I own the forums I was just trying to turn this from flame wars into a joke as you clearly don't see my humor.

If you have a problem with me you can always request a duel of arms (who are you anyways i see you alot on teh forums)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Finishes football refereeing.

Angry parents (spectators) tell me to f off. Le me: Meh, can't be as bad as SM docks politics.

*looks at forum from phone.....

Laughs uncontrollably.

Last edited: