The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score

Watch our faction trailer here

The Empire

Our empire is ruled by a single entity; the Emperor and his trusted admirals. We have little time for politicians or a ruling council, we function solely through a military hierarchy. We have three branches; Military, Engineering & Construction, and Industrial. The functions of each branch are self explanatory.

The faction gains power generally through military conflict, in these conflicts we field what we refer to as the "Leviathan Force", we then attach smaller units and subfactions to achieve the goals after the main conflict is over. The strategy we use for war follows specific written detailed doctrines that will remain secret to all but the emperor and the admirals.

When you join you are representing more than just a faction, you are representing our hard fought reputation that we have earned over a lengthy period of time, you are representing our proudly displayed undefeated military record.

If you enjoy only certain aspects of the game you will enjoy being a part of our empire for it has a wide range of jobs to be done. Once a rank of admiral is acheived you can build your own fleet which will be used in our warfighting operations or adopt one. Our military has many fleets with different themes and roles which adds to the diversity of our Empire.

Current Servers we hold a presence on:

Illusive (Home server): 142.54.180.210:4242

HSZ: 69.197.153.114:4242

Our wargames server (non-presistent): starmade.nasszone.com:4040

Members

We have many players from many different backrounds. Teamwork is essential to our functions especially in the military branch. Our player base is mostly from the US, however we do have various members from Britain and the Netherlands.

Joining

You may join our faction by joining our website and talking to Zorozeenee, KarnageKing, or dsgraves through skype (skype usernames are the same). We communicate through skype conference calls and teamspeak 3.

You must be older than 14 years of age in order to join.

Main Website: http://vaygr.enjin.com/

Link to recruitment page: click here

Read this page before entering your recruitment information: click here

You will need skype in order to communcate with the rest of the faction: Download Page

Fleet Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYoUllkNlQ4

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroD81ecv9E

Stop asking for blueprints, they are all private!

The PACT

We have recently joined forces with some other great factions under the Odium Pact, more details here.

http://star-made.org/content/odium-pact-acta-deos-numquam-mortalia-fallunt

Pictures

Starting from top; The Thor, Zoro's fleet, KarnageKing's fleet, The Raider Fleet, Our 1.3 km diameter base (WIP), the Atlas (WIP), the Thunderhead V5, the Ophidian

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Starmadian Gallactic Navy would like to negotiate an alliance between the SGN and the Vaygr Empire.

Please reply with a PM.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like to invite you into the Brotherhood. We are a faction alliance looking for organized factions. Your fleet looks very outstanding so it would be an honor to be an ally. I will await your response and I hope you accept.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dgreaves was in your faction? Haha anyways thanks for allying up with bloodlust, may our enemy\'s fall.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Trollerbobman is a wanted criminal in many different factions, and every single member nation of the UAF doesn\'t exactly... like him. Besodes, we\'ve got far more people and notable members than them. Check out the UAF forum post, and you\'ll see all of our member factions.

Reaction score
    we are both in the brotherhood so it doesnt really matter at this point

Reaction score
    Skype Name: Admiral Hunter (setting it up but for now it is Debbie Beck)

Inteded Facton: I would like to be in your personel Fleet my lordd

Inteded Branch: Military

Skills you want to share: I am a desent pilot, but still not as good as I hope to be in the future

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings Vaygr. I have a question: Is there an opposite Hiigaran faction to yours? If not, then I will either have to make one, or join you.

Reaction score
    there isnt one, u are welcome to join ours, make sure u make a recruitment topic on our website