The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thinking about joining your Empire looks good and just a note you should get the Amber Fate

Reaction score
    flying thought that gameguru was part of my faction, he was the one causing conflicts

turns out he is yours

Reaction score
    the amber fate doesnt compare to our ships, ill let u destroy one for free if u want with our ships

Reaction score
    I don\'t know what gameguru is doing but if he is successfully hunting and harvesting souls, then good for him. It is you however, that has been causing conflicts with us by destroying our base when we first started out on nass with ships of less that 10k mass and vandalizing our base like a child with nothing better to do with his life.

Reaction score
    If the attacks provide the recources to further our advancement, then I promote it as it is just part of playing the game. I did dispise you at first for what you did, and that is only natural and to be expected despite what our members are guilty of, but I called it even when your admin powers got removed so at the moment you are just another enemy who has decided to maintain his hostile status by verbaly taunting us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Vaygr got thier asses kicked on NASS not long ago by a few small factions, wish I was there when it happened

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    vaygr is not well liked, and really any faction that attempt a hostile takeover isn\'t liked by the nass server regardless of name.

Reaction score
    we never lost a single battle ever, despite being enemies with most of the server
    what u said is a complete lie

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well TwoNiner, it\'s not like you can just go in their face and expect them to admit they lost anything at all...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Although, I find he has a very small survival rate since now the biggest alliances in starmade will be breathing down his neck as of now.