The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    DFN ships earlier? Some people were pretty mad at you guys on NASS, and they are trying to get us to do something about you guys.

Reaction score
    no we did not, a lot of people are mad at us on nass as a general rule

Reaction score
    mostly because of your past greed and abuse of your admin powers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'ve seen people want to raid you on NASS before. I don\'t know if they every did or not, i just know that people say a good faction to raid is yours. I\'m in my on merc faction so i might raid you if someone hires me though.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Why would anybody raid us? We just arrived on the server, and have only anhiallated two or three ships. Eh, once we get those ODPs in place, there is no getting near us with anything less than a Damocles. Also, Vaygr, I encourage you to sign the treaty we are trying to establish, in order to make some form of code of conduct for factions.

Reaction score
    but the reality is that raiding us is a bad idea, once u arrive at our base you have a good chance of being destroyed by our turrets, if u do we can find the destroyed ship and attack you later. Second there is nothing at our base that is destrouctible. If we leave any minor ships at our base that you happen to destroy, auto-declare war will tell us of your attack and we can attack you later. We a the worst faction to raid in for these reasons.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Too bad you don\'t even have your faction signature on your ships or turrets, so it\'s not like they shoot at anything at all now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    One of the Vaygr rules is that there are no \"allies\", just \"subordinates\" or \"conquered factions\", unless it changed from last time I saw them :D

They are also \"Vaygr\" for a reason, like Miraak.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1: good luck on the nee fleet. Your other two look amazing.

2.) Please try not to attack other factions without reason, it\'s getting kind of old...

3.) We are having a War Games soon, would you like to attend? After all, you are in a Council alliance.

Reaction score
    i would love to attend!!! also we didnt mean to attack them

my apologies

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    you might get destroyed careful buddy 5 damcoles might shoot every ship you own

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'ll tell you when the next one is, probably Saturday. Also, I doubt those attacks were accidental, seeing as to how there were four, two, and five ships involved in the three incidents... Oh well, what happened has happened, and there\'s no point complaining about it. Looking forward to seeing you guys there! (Also, I believe the gametype this upcoming War Games will be 3v3 fleet ops, so go ahead and get a fleet ready!)

Reaction score
    our battlecruiser can destroy the damcoles in 6 sec, and thats just our battlecruiser

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Who says your guys are chasing him around. I\'m getting on in a day or two to add everyone to the faction, but, in order to avoid conflict, I ask that you keep them from hunting people for sport.

-Regards, Prime Admiral F. Debris, DFN