The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    wow, what bullshit, I would have hoped that the ban of TimeLincoln aka Narrows which ruined one day and half of his gameplay would make the server rules more noticeable, as well as me repeating such server rules nearly all day should give little hints, as well as it\'s on the WELCOME MESSAGE pop up you see Every time you log in the server.

And you know that \"oh my I didn\'t know there were server rules !! \" is not a reason nor excuse to break them.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I authorized a daytime attack on the Brotherhood base. There was one member there, and when our battlegroup pulled up and started firing, he turned tail and abandoned your base, leaving it completely undefended.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You mean DFN, not UAF, don\'t take assumptions as the last pack of major server factions which were in war caused by then, and which killed Vaygr Raiders and left Vaygr Empire to 3 members, did not interfere in this Vaygr vs DFN skirmish.

If you actually want to mess up all UAF, you\'re suicidal, zorozeenee barely got a treaty out for asking for it himself.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Interesting story since I\'m the only one who uses the Brotherhood base so that player was just a random person. Nice try at a story though, maybe don\'t make up lies next time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is bullshit beyond the stars, literally

The fact is that after zoro was no longer admin their was a server reset, A UNIVERSE RESET

Secondly u cannot spawn in recipes you have to buy them

Saberrom has only one account, besides this has nothing to do with the attacks whatsoever as he wasnt involved in the war.

Tell me this Flying, how is it that our faction killed your own members while none were online?

This post you have made embodies the values present in your faction, lies, deception, and pure propaganda.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The vaygr empire has many more than 3 members dnt know where u are getting this from, the last war we were in with you guys didnt affect us at all, as none of our faction really even called it a war lol and we took 0 losses. The vaygr raiders were a small subfaction that just went inactive.

Reaction score
    How funny, so we are incompetent for destroying one of the largest factions in war over about a week?

Funny! There we plenty of people there, after we destroyed their ships they were in, i spawncamped them. I don\'t understand how we get kills with nobody on lol.

Reaction score
    lotta little kids talking big

but thats the only thing debris is good at

Reaction score
    Looks like DFN has started with the crap again but the fact of the matter is all they ever do is talk shit about us they never actually do anything to get rid of us.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He was well within DFN airspace, and was stealing turrets that were waiting to be docked. As for you, I feel that we actually forgot about you altogether.

And, at least we pick a fight we can win fairly.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It seems you\'re trying to pick a fight. Well, if you think you\'re brave enough to waltz in to a new server, expecting to beat all of the allied factions, you\'re on the terrorist list, and will be dealt with as such. Oh, and don\'t expect any warships soon, this time, you\'ll actually have to work for them. Oh, and did I mention that you\'d be the completely unprepared faction, and we\'d be the battle-hardened one? Our turrets are nearly complete, it\'ll take less than an hour to finish them. And this time, we\'ve kept all our ships docked.

Reaction score
    Quite an announcement you have made here. After the last war we fought on even grounds and you lost, now you want us to come to a new server so you can kill us befor we can build any new ships.

what is next? Do you want to rob a toddler of his lolly?

and by the way if I have heard correctly you were allready in a war again because one of you picked a fight. So don\'t insult us when you do the same.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lets clear the air here...

1. Debris the way I see the DFN and other faction are fighting the Insurgents, im really not convinced you will be able to take Vaygr out anytime soon even if they start out on Illusive as a new faction.

2. Marcus the fight on NASS was in no way \" on even grounds \" as you say, DFN had only just started on NASS before Vaygr attacked them.

Now, cant both of you just drop the arguement, thing on Illusive are alot different then on NASS. Tip to Vaygr, credits are very hard to come-by, which mean economy plays a VERY big part in warfare thus changing all you knew about warfare in Starmade. Do not expect to enter the server all guns blazing thinking u can easily take out everyone else. To the DFN, unless Vaygr is planning to conquer Illusive I suggest you guys just leave them be, you have a shyt ton of problems that I suggest you fix ASAP.

Reaction score
    Also this is a forum not a who\'s dong is bigger contest. If there is smack talk you want to say send it in a pm, If you think you can beat us in a fair fight schedule a fight with us on the battle server, If you keep talking smack about us all over the place to make yourself feel better i\'ll see to it you are crushed on your home server no holding back for the challenge this time