The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    YOU DON\'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT DESTRUCTION OF A HOMEBASE IS A RULE BREAK!!!!!!!

*gasp

Ok mike, I\'m done.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I did not know that was a rule. Thanks for clarifying since the NASS rules are not posted anywhere easily accessible. I feel like it is an interesting rule since destroying an enemies home is how you defeat them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Not exactly.

Defeat is to halt an enemies advance= destroying ships, supplies, resources ect.

So in reality, they did not need to destroy the base, they only needed to do those 3 things and then they would have won anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well In all sci-fi movies and games what I said is the case. And with the DFN chilling in their protected sector it is hard to fight and destroy said things.

Reaction score
    Um, its a rule of starmade. If doomsider wanted you running around destroying peoples bases they would have ENABLED IT IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE. There was NO ADMIN THAT SAID \"Hey you can EXPLOIT A GLITCH to destroy a base doomsider intended to be invulnerable.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Lets look at the starwars clonewars.

The war only ended with the deaths of the seperatist leaders, no destruction of bases

Reaction score
    http://nasszone.com/mybb/archive/index.php?thread-16.html

or for the prettier version

http://nasszone.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=16

I understand this is not on the main Starmade forum, but it was easy to find on the NASS forum proper, which is where all things NASS specific should realistically go.

1. Report bugs and crashes to Schema.
    2. Move out of spawn. Space is big, get out there!
    3. No spamming ships, we dont need ships laying around everywhere.
    4. No ships bigger than 10k mass bought at spawn neither visiting spawn area afterwise. Try to avoid 9k+ mass ships too.
    5. No chaining/linking ships or parking ships in hangars with no docking module.
    6. No pushing others outside of the spawn area. Also, no ramming ships/stations/objects anywhere. (ramming = colliding something at high speeds)
    7. No abusive or harrasing behavior. No racism, nazism, communism, avoid insults and spamming the chat.
    8. No parking turrets, ships or any automated offensive entity (that works without needing a player in it) in areas too far from your own properties (stations,planets), only defensive turrets are allowed.
    9. No impersonating of other players or their accounts.
    10. You can only have one account at a time on NASS. Therefor, not being in more factions at once.
    11. No hostile actions of any kind in home base sectors, including any action that can damage or alter anything in such home base sector. This includes spies/moles/traitors/anything not patriotic to the faction.
    12. Have fun ! ( And let others have fun too ! )

I will let you look at these and see if there are any here which might have been broken.

And now you know!

And knowing is half the battle. >:U

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Only the attacks that had no people guarding the base. It makes them more of a wimp attacking when no one is there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It wasnt a glitch... they just tricked Obi. And I was just making a point that its unrealistic compared to all sci-fi that bases cant be destroyed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    11. No hostile actions of any kind in home base sectors, including any action that can damage or alter anything in such home base sector. This includes spies/moles/traitors/anything not patriotic to the faction.

NASS rule 11.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    broken numerous rules.

5- their homebase
    9- that is how they greifed our base
    10- saberrom has three accounts
    11- that is the location of every vaygr attack to date.

Tl;dr- Vaygr have only been succesful due to them not ending up permabanned instead of tempbanned. They have yet to do anything legitimately, actually. Zoro\'s factories are using recipies spawned in by him, when he was an admin.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry, zimmerman, but do you see why we warned you about them eighty million times?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yes they did break rules but I am glad I followed the Creed because Vaygr is loyal and determined to be the best it can.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    how bad of a reputation he\'ll get by joining them...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry to break it to you but the Brotherhood did just defeat the UAF on NASS so id not be so sure about that.