The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    I feel the need to give credit when credit is due, I saw you on the mushroom fleet review on youtube, nice job.

Reaction score
    During the short war against DFN we managed to destroy their homeworld, their fleet and their spirit. Im officially declaring victory over them.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But until everyone else agrees, it is simply a white peace. Those were the terms we discussed.

Reaction score
    We beat u on 3 separate occasions, then destroyed your home planet, here are the terms u must follow.
    no military on nass

Reaction score
    Zoro, please grow up.Stop being so childish and saying things like\"I won\", you haven\'t, no one has and no one cares AT ALL.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Zoro, stop inventing stuff to fuel the flaming /conflig already, you didn\'t beat them in 3 occasions, and all you (in plural) did was impersonate, grief homebases and cause conflicts.

Also does that mean you don\'t want the final duel/fight anymore ? \"You won\" so you are saying you have nothing to do with them anymore.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    In every war, real or in game, there will be a winner. If there appears to be no winner then the war really hasn\'t ended. And also, have you heard of something people like to do called role playing? If you understand what it is then you will realize that Zoro knows this is a game better than you do. If you don\'t want zoro to claim victory then prove your might in game, not of the forums. Best of luck.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He has shown no true millitary might by attacking (greifing) a virtually undefended base, and the, for the most part, empty, non-combat ships orbiting it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    How I see it is that his faction is very loyal to stay up late to attack... maybe if you had shown the same determination then your base wouldn\'t have been undefended.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We had equal amounts of members online, but usually all but one were out salvaging, or trading with others a good 75km or more away.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Then I do not see why you are complaining, if they were fair fights and Vaygr always won then yes, they beat you in the war.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'m still involved in this. Also, it\'s kind of pathetic to just claim victory if there wasn\'t an end to the war. It just makes them look more foolish. A bit funny.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    doing nothing at all but staring at their navs for six hours straight? They weren\'t fair fights, showing up at four in the morning, with the largest ships in their inventory, then proceeding to spawnkill our men, while the others drag our ships out of sector so they can blow them up?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The war was declared over by both parties. The only reason zoro is claiming a victory is the fact that he cannot have his record of wiping out every faction he\'s faced broken. And we\'ve done just that, by surviving his night greifings and rule breakings.

Reaction score
    Why didn\'t you have turrets flying? My homebase has giant, unsheilded and unpowered ass-kicking blocks of amcs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Guess you didn\'t want to win then... and Obi, compared to the DFN yes the Vaygr was successful in the attacks. Also, there is no reason why you couldn\'t do the same thing. It would only be unfair if it was impossible for you to also attack at night with your largest ships, which it wasn\'t.

P.S. if you knew they were attacking at four then you would only have to be on then, not six hours. And the destruction of the DFN home base could be considered an end.