The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    now you say it at actually looks like a putter, driver or something in that picture
    Waffen 2.0 maybe? :p
    Driver to be specific

Hehehe, what has been seen cannot be unseen Muhahahahahaha

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Pick up a little planet, build on a plate, make it giant for gravity spread and let's play some starmade golf.

Reaction score
    Ingame Name: TheNinjaMonke

Starmade Skills: I am okay at building/ team management, though I was gone recently so the new updates are a bit alien to me.

Starmade Preferences: I like flying in squads or working as a team on one big ship.

*Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): N/A I lost starmade and my projects a while back when my computer crashed so I have nothing I can show :/

*Previous Factions: Debrisian Naval Faction (DNF)

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: I want to become a building apprentice and help in the shipyards

*Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): GMT (+/-) GMT -6 (MDT)

*Referring Officer (only necessary if forum post count is under 25): N/A

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Ingame Name: TheNinjaMonke

Starmade Skills: I am okay at building/ team management, though I was gone recently so the new updates are a bit alien to me.

Starmade Preferences: I like flying in squads or working as a team on one big ship.

*Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): N/A I lost starmade and my projects a while back when my computer crashed so I have nothing I can show :/

*Previous Factions: Debrisian Naval Faction (DNF)

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: I want to become a building apprentice and help in the shipyards

*Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): GMT (+/-) GMT -6 (MDT)

*Referring Officer (only necessary if forum post count is under 25): N/A
    :O Hey Ninja!
    DFN is still plenty active, reborn as NFD. FlyingDebris is still active too and had some nice things to say about you while we discussed accepting you. I would suggest applying for NFD and then come back here if they don't accept you.

Reaction score
    Yeah, we've found loads of old BPs of tons of factions, we're just running through them and seeing what's worthwhile to refit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, we've found loads of old BPs of tons of factions, we're just running through them and seeing what's worthwhile to refit.
    Yeah a lot of these old ships will probably never see the light of day again, would be fun to get them working for even only nostalgia purposes.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    We are in the process of designing new insignia for the faction. We'll be swapping out banners... eventually. No idea when. We're lazy as fuck in that regard.

Reactions: Keptick and Lecic