Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    *Ingame Name: lilFishy

Starmade Preferences: Ship building, experimenting, mining

*Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): a couple of WIPs and this http://starmadedock.net/threads/fishtank-shipyards.7092/

*Previous Factions: Toast King pre reset, none now

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: Build, fight, mine, explore...

*Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): GMT + 2
    Welcome aboard. PM Azereiah with your skype username, and we'll add you to the group chat.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Swampstone (lilFishy) removed from Thryn Monarchy for violation of basic concept of civility.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430779014,1430778940][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Swampstone (lilFishy) removed from Thryn Monarchy for violation of basic concept of civility.
    I tend to disagree, you read the first sentence and went berzerk, while i was still typing the second one. I was respectfull towards the silent part of that population because they are all nice folks, and ,as i tried to state but was bashed imediately, i have a problem with the portion that demands more rights even though they are equal.

Just my (lone) version.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I have started working on a new, bigger, base defense turret. Unfortunately it will not be released until a few glitches are sorted out.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Yo dawg I heard you liked turrets

Not when they one-shot me from 2 sectors away ;)

Seriously though, good luck. I'm currently refiting the big turret with rails and I won't lie; making the hinge section look good is freaking hard.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Not when they one-shot me from 2 sectors away ;)

Seriously though, good luck. I'm currently refiting the big turret with rails and I won't lie; making the hinge section look good is freaking hard.
    Yeah, the hinge is a little bit derpy, I took inspiration off of the WZ-131's turret, but now after seeing its derpyness in SM, I see it's derpyness everywhere xD

(had to make it a lot taller to accomadate the gun though)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I seriously need to design a new turret... Thinking perhaps dual mounted Cherokee main cannons.

Oh speaking of which... Aze, when I get the Cherbear done I'll have something that matches that big ship of yours, want to have a rematch when we can? :P

Winterhome

Reaction score
    I seriously need to design a new turret... Thinking perhaps dual mounted Cherokee main cannons.

Oh speaking of which... Aze, when I get the Cherbear done I'll have something that matches that big ship of yours, want to have a rematch when we can? :p
    Yeah, sure. I'll have to replace the main anti-hull guns with something other than punchthrough cannons, though, since they're pretty much worthless now. That fight went on way too long since I wasn't able to do a one-shot core D:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, sure. I'll have to replace the main anti-hull guns with something other than punchthrough cannons, though, since they're pretty much worthless now. That fight went on way too long since I wasn't able to do a one-shot core D:
    Pretty sure that was Schema's goal, to have fights between ships with six digit masses take more than ten seconds. I'm still surprised that you managed to cut my ship's mass in half before killing it last time. :P

Reactions: Winterhome

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Announcements:

Thryn is now officially on Shattered Skies.
    ignore our homebase. it's temporary, we swear.

Thryn's current asteroid mining vessel, the Virage, is mostly functional.
    will post screenshots when finished

The Superiordinator, a coordination between Refirendum and I to totally redesign the original Ordinator, is mostly finished. Adding finishing touches, cleaning it up, fixing the stats more, un-derping the engineering sector airlocks, and adding moar dakka over the next couple days.

New, fancy homebase design in progress on the NFD build server.
    will post screenshots when finished

Thryn will continue active recruitment efforts after successfully building the homebase. In the meantime, feel free to apply here ;)

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Nice maybe now we can be done with gigantism! No more doom cubes huzzah!
    Really. Mate. Accusing us of using doom cubes? Find one pic of use using anything that's a doomcube, and not a salvager, and I'll stop playing the game.