The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Heyyo folks, just here to give you a friendly reminder that no good will come from getting into silly arguments on the dock. *Ahem* Now that that's done, carry on.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Heyyo folks, just here to give you a friendly reminder that no good will come from getting into silly arguments on the dock. *Ahem* Now that that's done, carry on.
    In the interest of neutrality within moderation, I believe you are the wrong moderator to tackle this thread. If you must you may, but if you could get oversight from someone else, that would be very much so appreciated.

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In the interest of neutrality within moderation, I believe you are the wrong moderator to tackle this thread. If you must you may, but if you could get oversight from someone else, that would be very much so appreciated.
    Considering all this is is a simple "Keep it friendly", there should be no issue with FURB intervening at this point. Should actual moderation be required it will be carried out by someone else, most likely with input from several moderators.

Reactions: Jaaskinal

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Nice to see all the active odium members commenting on our thread. It's nice to see you too, guys.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ....I was saying yay.....as in more factions are hopping from elwyn to shattered skies since you just posted about joining shattered skies and that in fact we were escaping the doomcube gigantism that was occuring in order to defeat his doomcubes. Ships were just getting bigger....and bigger. You're reading too far into my sentence there Jaas. Stick to what you're good at ship building! Psychiatrist is not your forte, no offense.
    You were talking about us and our ships.
    You are trying to backpedal to look better.
    You continue to post in our thread after moderators have continued to warn us.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    It's not backpeddling when I say I am referring to someone other than you? I was clearly stating that said person cannot follow us with doombricks. If you take offense to this then maybe it something with your build style? I'm not sure. But I have definitely used my Athena which is a doom fridge

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It's not backpeddling when I say I am referring to someone other than you? I was clearly stating that said person cannot follow us with doombricks. If you take offense to this then maybe it something with your build style? I'm not sure. But I have definitely used my Athena which is a doom fridge
    You were clearly referring to the false accusations that Thryn used doomcubes on EE. Stop backpedaling and pretending you meant something different. Everyone with half a brain knows what you were referring to.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive

This is like watching a train wreck. Not even a good one, just like a empty train falling sideways at a station. Simply ignoring people goes a long way, PM a mod and have it dealt with discreetly and the problem should cease before it starts. Either that or you'll get stuck with a guy basically screaming at the clouds cause he's mad and no one is listening.

Reaction score
    I haven't been on elwyn in almost 3-4 months, didn't know there were accusations lol. However, I was referring to joel whether you want to believe that is on you. I speak honestly whether people like me or not.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432847793,1432847739][/DOUBLEPOST]They already have Cyber, the mod tried to push it as spam though Azeriah asked what I meant by doomcubes so I'm definitely staying on topic as he is the OP

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I haven't been on elwyn in almost 3-4 months, didn't know there were accusations lol. However, I was referring to joel whether you want to believe that is on you. I speak honestly whether people like me or not.
    Yeah, sorry about the aggression, in that case, then. In the past, we've had issues with certain Odium leaders genuinely believing that people like linwe and CynicalCatalyst were in Thryn, and claiming that the ships that those two used were Thryn ships (kek), then refusing to accept that their sources of intel were incorrect - in a manner which would have appalled even a SHTF prepping conspiracy theorist.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So.... lets stop fanning the fire?

--------------------------------

I do like the looks of that miner :p

Reactions: Winterhome

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Jaas;
    Azy?
    (banging on the door with a core; wham, wham, wham, wham, wham, wham)
    Do you wanna build a Waffen?
    Come on lets go and play
    I never see you anymore
    Come out the door
    It's like you've gone away-
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why!-
    It doesn't have to be a Waffen.

Azer;
    Go home Jaas you're drunk.

http://imgur.com/a/68n2b

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Jaas;
    Azy?
    (banging on the door with a core; wham, wham, wham, wham, wham, wham)
    Come on lets go and play
    I never see you anymore
    Come out the door
    It's like you've gone away-
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why!-
    It doesn't have to be a Waffen.

Azer;
    Go home Jaas you're drunk.

http://imgur.com/a/68n2b
    This turret defies the law of turrets

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Pffff it's obviously not a waffen...... More like a golf club.
    now you say it at actually looks like a putter, driver or something in that picture
    Waffen 2.0 maybe? :P