The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    To all new and future Recruits,
    When filling out the application on this forum thread please remember to also fill out the application on our website: http://tartaranempire.enjin.com/recruitment
    By doing both it will help us organizing the faction and keep an eye on who we have approoved.
    This will help us work faster and more efficient.

~Nauvran founder of the Hyperion house - Marshal of the Hyperion fleet - Protectors of the Tartaran Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    thanks for abondoning us two:) all my 3months of hard work and every1 else\'s down the drain, leanson\'s gonna have a real hard time shutting it down officially.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Chev already accepted you, you just need to fill in an application on our forums and that should do it also if you have pics of ship can show them.

Dolovo, Head of industry,

Reaction score
    we at the organus hive would like to extend our selves and connect to you with a trade route i hope this helps benefit both of our empires

Reaction score
    IGN:DarkMan

Skills:scouting eficient ship designs and i can set up a basic factory

How often do i play :a lot but since i have big exams going on i might be absent for periods of 2 weeks

Desired section(e.g. Military): Military and industrial

Time zone :UTC 1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Much better. Welcome to the Empire. Don\'t forget to apply on our website as well.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN:Zeveryn
    Strengths in Starmade: I got Moderate knowledge about Factories. In combat my strenght is DroneCarriers / Carrier ships. I work best with a crew of 2.
    Desired section(e.g. Military): Anywhere you need Personel. I will work where ever you order me to work. I follow chain of command, Im loyal for as long as you stay true to the Cause.
    Timezone:
    UTC+01:00 Stockholm
    How often are you online? 4-6 times a week, Often during several hours at a time.

Since i got a family and work my time is limited, but i love gaming and it takes alot of time.
    Im also Admin Illusive wich at some points i will have to do admin duties.

Note that me being admin will bring no Special treatment from me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED FOR NOW DUE TO THE SPEED AT WHICH WE HAVE GROWN. WE NEED TIME TO ORGANISE AND CONSOLIDATE OUR NUMBERS. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVIENCE AND HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER JOINING US IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Our new Frigate is nearing completion, and expectations for it are high.

Reaction score
    At this rate the next one will be only of her eyes. the one after that will shatter screens from being rendered. the one after that will cause the hearts of its viewers to stop and the last one shall never be seen, as it will end the world.

Or it might be a cat picture.

I am rather bad at this extrapolation game.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am really sorry to Incap and the adminstrative group of the faction. But the rules of the faction is too strict and I do not think I will be of any use to the faction.

My apologies, but I hereby resign from TR.

Reaction score
    I think that incap\'s picture is like a defcon thing, the higher the intensity, the more dangerous its getting, till it gets to the pupils, at which point the universe splitter missiles are launched >:)

Reaction score
    The Lillymu Mercenary Co. would like to open formal channels with the Tartaran Empire. We have extremely hardy, combat-tested vessels and we\'ve recently succeeded in a raid on The Collective\'s base, their fleet of AI TAC cubes, and everything that wasn\'t nailed down was destroyed without a single shield dropping on our end.

We\'d like to offer an alliance and to our offer our military services in any future conflicts of conquests you had in mind.