The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

Reaction score
    I have just submitted an application on the official website.Also, the screen confirming application submission has a typo. Where it says \' Your application will be reviewed as fast ad possible.\' the last as says ad.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Approved. Welcome to the Empire. You\'re assigned to Chronus Fleet under Chevalleis, who will handle you from now on.

And thanks for pointing that out, I\'ll have someone sort it out.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They are intending to attack us and our allies. The good news is, that means they need to kill about 36 people, who all have superior ships. In other words, they\'ve completely fucked themselves over.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    But we\'re not even real allies. If that\'s the case, then they have no real reason to attack us, but according to people on Illusive, they attack everyone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dear potential costumer

As head of the imperial tartaran commercial corporation i am inviting anybody who is interested in opening a trade route and/or other forms of exchanging goods to pm me, were we can disscus terms more accurately and more indepth. Serious offers only, if our faction has had any conflict with you and/or your faction in the past you may not be viable.

terms and conditions apply.

Reaction score
    However, I must ask for a specification to what is considered \"Disruptive Behavior\" as well as whether it regards behavior within the faction, between different factions, or between completely unrelated parties.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey, what you do in privacy is not our business, so long as it doesn\'t come back and bite us on the ass, we\'re fine.

Reaction score
    Here is my application.

IGN(s): SukuSuku/WakuWaku/TekaTeka/Variasu/Diversu/Miriadu/
    Strengths in Starmade: Indirect Combat, Observation. Thorough knowledge of ship block mechanics.
    Desired section: Commerce, though I have no qualms being put in other sections.
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    How often are you online? A few hours a day, depending on whether I\'m near my bandwidth limits.

Please:

Keep in mind that I do not possess a microphone for Teamspeak.
    Be mindful of my bandwidth limits. If there is a point in time where I am badly needed, please tell me beforehand if possible.
    Understand that my computer is not the best; so if the ship situation becomes unpleasant around the base; I will be quite... annoyed. I have no qualms about being based on an external operating base if we cross that bridge.
    Do not disappoint me and I will do my best to do the same.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Excellent, welcome to the Empire. I\'m putting you in Commerce as a trader under kiwionthemoon. As such, I don\'t think that will cause you much of a problem with your computer. Come back tomorrow, and we can get you started. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Collective attacked while we were offline. Lost the Ascendent, and had to listen to their dribble about perfection. Under the assmption that the Gorgon class is our best ship.

lol

Reaction score
    as you are a respect member of the saturn server aswell as a good friend id like to offer an official alliance between yourselves and SATURN

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    work on our new factory has commenced.

a big thanks to nauvran and his hard work, more pictures will be uploaded as time goes on

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That\'s awesome. Amazing and epic idea. I may just steal it sometime if that\'s okay with you.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I want to take a tour of your base. Oh, Incap, we\'re randomly at war again, so I sent you a peace request.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Here\'s a free ship side profile since your faction looks awesome. freel free to interpret and imagine the ship\'s 3d shape however you please (the shape is largely inspired by Incap\'s warships with a little of my own flavor added) http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2851/r5sw.jpg

I hope we get all get along.

-a random member of the CR

Reaction score
    Hmm, and I thought the ship was gone due to Starmade magic. I wish I could see their ships in action. For the most part the White Demon seems the most dangerous. With its large amount of turrets and all. Huh, wonder how much damage they sustained..

Reaction score
    IGN: Mjjj
    Strengths in Starmade: Building/Flying/Designing/Navigating...missions
    Desired section(e.g. Military): Industry AND Military
    Timezone: Wherever wisconsin/minnesota/Michigan/Illionois
    How often are you online? later i will be quite often for Im getting a new laptop for christmas this year.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Roster, \'current emperor\' and Military are not part of the application. Please modify it so that it follows the application form. Furthermore, the position of 3rd marshal is earned through hard work and by showing us your skills, not through merely asking for it.