The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It seems he did steal a DFN ship. Did you happen to see the faction they were listed as?

Reaction score
    I was scrolling through the favtion list and theres one called a call to arms. Coincidence? I think not!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can get the ip address from cord or jam if you like to check it out. We will rename the faction though fyi, but the Cr fleet will remain.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please take this discussion to private. This thread is for posts concerning the Tartaran Empire and you\'re filling it with irrelevant posts.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Alright, the old model of the Gorgon vs new model. dimension differences? because the old one fits in my prototype\'s hangar, but havent seen teh new one try to fit yet.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The new Gorgon is a metre shorter, but I believe it\'s taller. :P

I\'ll get one ingame for you to toy around with as soon as.

Reaction score
    The collective assimilated a gorgon frigate before but its the old model if you want we could provide it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Mort doesn\'t accept ships stolen while everyone was offline.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    And no one has been on NASS for ages, so I respectly ask that you delete the blueprint. I and Mort have already reached a resolution to the matter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you for your help Incap, you inspired me to build another Frigate. If needed, I can ask Claru if I am allowed to provide you the blueprint for it.

(When it is completed, of course :D )

(The projected statistic, I cannot reveal on open forums. PM me if you are interested, and I can paint and add a arc coil to a part of the ship as needed. (At a slight compromise of shields.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I had the opportunity to take a peek of it on SATURN, it is a damn beautiful ship, and a powerful one too

o7

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    actually no, i havent done many planetary builds but i have built a lot of stuff in minecraft.
    I\'m mostly making the exterior of our faction base, Kiwi has made the inside of the factory and Incap made the inside of the palace.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I do not steal !

If it isn\'t something you made, I will refuse to buy it from you. Moral standpoint differences my friend.

No under the table dirty dealing, and I do not launder stolen BPs.

And yes, Incap and I have came to a deal over the Blueprint, I needed a capable design as a benchmark for my future ship, and I got the blueprint of an older Gorgon Frigate as a favor (Which I will repay.... somehow :p). :)

Reaction score
    The collective would like to thank you for the scrap metal you sent us but next time could it put up a better fight 5 on 2 and you still lost.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The claim that you won our encounter is far-fetched. And you aren\'t exactly the most unbiased person to say that. Not only was your main force a ginormous cube ship with no thought paid to aesthetics, you had your allies attack our base while we were largely away (nullifying your 5 on 2 claim). Both sides lost lives, I personally killed you twice and one of your allies while dying once, after spawning in the middle of empty space after a crash.

That said, it was fun and I enjoyed it. Pew pew.