The ShipYard of Awesome Deactivated

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    DEACTIVATED; Stand by for shipyard revamp

Hello everyone, I thought it was about time I started to post the ships I have made. If my shipyard turns out the way I want it, there will be ships from a few different space movies/ games (Halo, Star Wars, Firefly, etc.) and also my own custom ships.
    In the past few weeks I discovered that I had blueprints from the old site still on my computer, dating from as far back as when I began playing. I plan on stripping the ships of their systems, fixing them up and re-uploading them. I will give as much credit as I can to the previous builders. I do not plan on using Smedit or stealing others creations,
    lets get started shall we?
    Recently I found the 'turtle' built by GamingWithSaber. I found it on the turtle's one year anniversary. Inspired by the Turtle I created the Tortoise and tried to copy what Saber did but give it my own touch.
    The largest transport vessel made, the Tortoise is used to move large frigates and fighters. On the rare occasion it can also be used as a carrier to move light corvettes and fighters into battle. Known for its speed, The Tortoise can travel at max speed on most servers allowing heavier slower ships to be brought to battles quickly. The large hangar can also support many fighter-craft allowing for large amounts of ships to be brought to battle. Although the Tortoise is armed with turrets it is not designed to be a front-line battleship.
    - Length 320 meters - Height 59 meters -Width 145 meters]

Front View.

Top View.

Main Hangar Bay.

Command Bridge.

Rear View.
    Tortoise Download- Tortoise
    [UPDATE: This ship has to be refitted for the new rails update]

Dagger Corvette III. The newest in a series of light corvettes. The ship uses the same hull as the Dagger Corvette II but was completely gutted to make room for the newest advances in technology. Well built and heavily armed the Dagger III is dependable as a light corvette class ship.
    -Length 117 meters - Height 27 meters - Width 33 meters

Front View.

Top View.

Rear View.
    Dagger Corvette III Download: Dagger Corvette III
    [UPDATE: This ship has to be refitted for the new rails update]

Hawk class heavy-fighter. Armed with dual laser cannons the Hawk is known for its speed and fire power. The Hawk can travel at max speed and models can be equipped with an aftermarket overdrive. It is recommended to travel in numbers and to be part of a fleet.
    -Length 26 meters -Height 12 meters-Width 27 meters

Front View.
    Hawk-class Fighter Download:Hawk-class Fighter
    [UPDATE: Ship is being redesigned for the rails update]

The Owl is an unarmed scout ship relying on its small size, speed and pilots skill to get home safely. The Owl is equipped with an overdrive allowing it to achieve speeds higher then the max speed.
    -Length 19 meters - Height 9 meters - Width 19 meters

Front View
    Owl-Class Scout Download-Owl-Class Scout
    [UPDATE: Ship is being redesigned for the rails update]

It's taken way longer than i thought it would but now i can finally upload pictures of my Carrier WIP. A few of you may know that i was hinting at what it was, or cursing at the ship when something went wrong. The WIP has been rather quite interesting, with doors docking sideways, upside down, even 25 km infront of the ship itself. I had to completely repaste the ship on to a new core where the ship core wasn't in the middle of the ship's main hangar. I also had to modify the hull so the doors would open and close and not get stuck.

But enough with that. Down below this post i reveal my Carrier WIP. Yes to you Star Wars fans, it is going to be a fully functional, full scale, RP, Clone Wars ship. The ship that i have been stumbling through for about a month is, of course, the legendary Venator Class Star Destroyer.

Front View [The picture makes the ship look extremely narrow]

Full Top View

Full Bottom View

Full Side View

Full Rear View

[There will be more pictures added to this list eventually]
    The Ship is 1137 meters long, by 268 meters high, and 547 meters wide. The ships current mass [Without Interior] weighs in at 153645.1 mass and 1290959 blocks.

Please note that i did not build most of this ship's exterior. The parts that i did not have to modify were built by the currently inactive member El_Poulpy and a link to his exterior of the ship is down below
    The ship currently has no interior to speak of, nor have i gotten around to update the ships turrets.
    More WIP updates will come.

[UPDATE: Progress has increased]
    Progress update #2: Bridge Overhaul

I spent the majority of yesterday working on the command bridges of the Venator. I spent a lot of time smoothing out the bridges with rails (and still haven't done everything) and expanded a part of it outwards so it wouldn't be completely flat and boring. I also made the bridge part of the tower, with more interior work to go.

The bottom, top, and sides of the bridge have been rounded with edges (they used to be completely flat)

Both bridges (I am going to redo the bottom rounding part of the bridges)

A glimpse at the interior of the bridge

Top view of the ship (The part that extends outwards close to the front of the ship is some of the work i did. It used to be completely straight from the front to close to the back)
    [Edit: realized that the line above was incomplete]

I will start work on the main hangar of the ship soon.
    Until next time.
    -awesome270

More updates will be coming. And possibly more and more common after I get my finals done and possibly have other people helping me.

Latest update is on page three

More will come as i get around to it.
    Feel free to message me with ship ideas or suggestions. If you want to use these ships as part of your server, or modify them please message me. Any reuploads of my ships is highly discouraged and please message me if you do happen to stumble on a reupload.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ...And you could upload your builds to community content

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You are away you can embed images?
    And to prevent clutter, you can put those in spoilers
    thanks for the suggestion, I just didn't have time to stumble through it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412394002,1412393964][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ...And you could upload your builds to community content
    I also didn't get a change to do it, all my ships have been uploaded to the site :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412394724][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a question for everyone. Does anyone know what this ship is?
    I never did find out the origin of this.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Maybe that weird sc-fi about a girl and a flying taxi driver?

Reaction score
    thanks for the suggestion, I just didn't have time to stumble through it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412394002,1412393964][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I also didn't get a change to do it, all my ships have been uploaded to the site :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412394724][/DOUBLEPOST]OK I have a question for everyone. Does anyone know what this ship is?
    I never did find out the origin of this.
    That very much looks like Star Gate...
    found something here http://stargateapocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/Dreadnought_-_Arreat_Class

PS: the 5th Element is not weird

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Never seen that before :/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Maybe that weird sc-fi about a girl and a flying taxi driver?
    Well it's obvious now that it's not form the fifth element (Which is slightly wierd... I mean come on... The General was snapping pics of her nude! And he's like... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD lol), and yeah, the movie itself isn't wierd; its well-hidden moral is that when everything is in balance, then the only thing left that has to be created is simply love :D It also tells you what it means to be human, in a way.[DOUBLEPOST=1417522628,1417522521][/DOUBLEPOST]Though I must admit, the apartment scene is FUNNY. The military person (the woman, can't remember her name) ends up in the fridge, while the "perfect" girl (can't remember her name either, somebody PLEASE fill in these blanks! Lol) ends up in the shower xD So yeah lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    A few of you may know that i lost interest of this game for quite awhile. The new rails update has resparked the interest and a ship build that is only possible with the rails update is in the works. I currently have the ship's full exterior completed and the twin massive hangar doors are bugged at the current moment.

I'll give you a hint of what my ship is... It of course as mentioned above, has two doors beside each other that open and close to allow access to the main hangar of the ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's taken way longer than i thought it would but now i can finally upload pictures of my Carrier WIP. A few of you may know that i was hinting at what it was, or cursing at the ship when something went wrong. The WIP has been rather quite interesting, with doors docking sideways, upside down, even 25 km infront of the ship itself. I had to completely repaste the ship on to a new core where the ship core wasn't in the middle of the ship's main hangar. I also had to modify the hull so the doors would open and close and not get stuck.

But enough with that. Down below this post i reveal my Carrier WIP. Yes to you Star Wars fans, it is going to be a fully functional, full scale, RP, Clone Wars ship. The ship that i have been stumbling through for about a month is, of course, the legendary Venator Class Star Destroyer.

Front View [The picture makes the ship look extremely narrow]

Full Top View

Full Bottom View

Full Side View

Full Rear View

[There will be more pictures added to this list eventually]
    The Ship is 1137 meters long, by 268 meters high, and 547 meters wide. The ships current mass [Without Interior] weighs in at 153645.1 mass and 1290959 blocks.

Please note that i did not build most of this ship's exterior. The parts that i did not have to modify were built by the currently inactive member El_Poulpy and a link to his exterior of the ship is down below The ship currently has no interior to speak of, nor have i gotten around to update the ships turrets.
    More WIP updates will come.

[UPDATE: Progress has increased]
    Did i hear someone say Venator progress update?

I finally have the main hangar somewhat to my liking. (I'm still finishing the hangars) and i have the landing strip complete. The doors have been taken off to later be redone to be more canon... and be easier to do what I'm planning to do with them later on. Pictures are down below (but you probably didn't get to this part anyways)
    Note the details of these pictures may (and probably will) change as i progress through the build

Hangar from the front

View of hangars on the side

Close up of interior of hangar (will add more detail)

Hangars from front to back

Wow you must really love scrolling

Wow such scrolling. Much wow.

More updates will be coming. And possibly more and more common after I get my finals done and possibly have other people helping me.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would also like to add that this very detailed and impressive ship will be used by the SW:GC's Galactic Republic faction.

We also have permission to use El_Poulpy's ships to our desire, and we will give him credit for it.

Keep up the good work, awesome270 ! Thank you very much for your assistance!

Reactions: awesome270
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There is definitely a possibility. I would like to release the ship to the community because the ship's hull itself came from the community and an inactive member

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You know there hasn't been an official star wars shipyard in a while as all the builders for the most part have disappeared.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know there hasn't been an official star wars shipyard in a while as all the builders for the most part have disappeared.
    It definitely hasn't. Which is sad for the community. This new update has of course allowed me to make the doors function (working on making a GIF or something) and the possibilities for the rails are endless.
    I would like to see the users that have gone inactive come back because i know of a few that left because of the way ships used to dock to each other.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps you could go ahead and try to find them and make a collab shipyard?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Perhaps you could go ahead and try to find them and make a collab shipyard?
    I honestly have no idea. I would definitely love to work with some of the master builders to improve my building techniques.
    a member iHasTnt will eventually be helping me on the ships interior.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    First off I would go through their threads searching for any reference to a Steam account or email. ;)

I'm pretty busy with CNY refits and new CNY ships along with a few refit requests. (Some of Jerry's old KotOR ships.) So I can't really help except with moral support.

Reactions: awesome270
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    First off I would go through their threads searching for any reference to a Steam account or email. ;)

I'm pretty busy with CNY refits and new CNY ships along with a few refit requests. (Some of Jerry's old KotOR ships.) So I can't really help except with moral support.
    I will see if i can contact them. And i am about to start refitting my own ships. SW:GC also has a few refits for the rails update to keep me busy.