The ShipYard of Awesome Deactivated

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hah, Thadius, I made that Gozanti cruiser way back when in November-ish. It's not quite perfect due to it's short length and the inherent problems with 1m^3 building blocks, but it gets the general idea down. I based it off of the clone wars version, and changed where the markings were and the side bits near the wings. Funny you should ask though.
    do we get a BP?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's about time that I finally got around to updating my ship yard. Has it really been that long?? >.> I've been extremely busy with real life stuff and had little to no time to work on my Venator. I finished the hangar but then decided against the walls I had built so I tore them out. I also changed the design of the hangar so instead of going with the curve of the hull which would have been impossible to make hangars for I made the walls straight.
    Did I mention that I also installed working hangar doors?

The Venator's hangar doors closed

Hangar doors open with a view of the hangars that line the walls

I integrated a hangar for shuttles such as the YT-1300 class or smaller. (I'm sorry to the builder of the falcon as I could not find the correct ship after looking on the forums)

This smaller hangar is designed to dock four BTL Y-wing bombers

The hangar above can fit fifteen V-wing fighters and three ARC-170 fighters
    The hangars are rather void of detail and I just ripped out the back walls of the hangar and I will redo them.

Also I did some more work on the bridges

This room houses communications equipment and is located right behind the bridge of the Venator
    I will keep updating this thread and try to get as much work done on it as soon as possible.

bye for now
    -awesome270

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi