The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    IGN: Puffins

Current Faction / Shipyard: None (Looking for one to join)

Links to any of your work: No screenshotted or avalable work to show.

Time zone: GMT-6 (US Central Time)

Previous bans?: None

Why you want to join the server: I am currently in the process of looking for a server to reside on, as every server I have found is usually filled with \"unplesant\" people. This server is attractive due to the \"building\" idea. I would appreciate being accepted onto the server.

A little bit about you: I enjoy games such as starmade, which cross building with space flight mechanics. I also play garrysmod, Kerbal Space Program, and Counter Strike-Source.

Reaction score
    The Server Whitelist has been updated with the names of players accepted in the last 2 weeks, please check to see if your name is on the main article before trying to join.

next, the server will not be taking on any new members for the timebeing, this is until we can guarentee stability in the server.

lastly anyone whop needs ships recovering from the old system files please contact me with the ships name and ill see what i can do,

thankyou for being patient these last 2 weeks

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    When I joined the server the spawn was overrun by pirates. I tried to flee in a core but it was destroyed and the pirates preceded to murder me over and over again until Troller logged in and deleted them. I\'ve since spawned in a bunch of my Orbital Defense Platforms to keep pirates out of spawn. Admins can feel free to remove them when spawn is otherwise made safe for new players or respawning ones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: LD72

Current Faction: DFN

Links to my work: I haven\'t really uploaded anything but a measly turret to transfer to another PC, but I have more ships, and I don\'t have any pictures.

Why I want to join: I\'ve heard many good things about this server, and I want to build with other people on a server without annoying trolls who blast holes in my ship before I install shields.

About me: I\'m just a fairly new Starmadian who loves to build big ships with big guns. IRL I like bacon. :)

Reaction score
    next, the server will not be taking on any new members for the timebeing, this is until we can guarentee stability in the server.

why do people have such a problem reading simple updates?

also as mentioned half a million times already, NO PIC NO ACCEPT!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yeah, I noticed the platforms.

Good work, and what good luck I logged in then lol :P

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I do wish to apply, but see I\'m currently not allowed to do as such x- x

Was wodndering if there was a rough estimate until Applications will be considered? (Application withheld atm)

As well, the front page says nothing about no applicants in updates/news that I seen :x

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    IGN: Not my favorite gaming news site, I prefer Kotaku tbh

Current Faction / Shipyard: Null

Links to any of your work: Null

Time zone: New York

Previous bans?: Null

Why you want to join the server: Because I require creative vanilla!

A little bit about you: I enjoy Coca-Cola and delicious doughnuts. Sometimes at the same time ^-^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just update the starting post already, it\'s useless to scream at every new poster. They probably fill the application at the bottom of the first page (there\'s really no indication that they should read through other people\'s applications...)

Reaction score
    IGN: Splyntr

Current Faction: I command the DFMC, a DFN subfaction

Links to work: none, because my computer is pissy with uploading pics. I managed do do it once, but the pics were shite.

Why I want to join: NASS build is annoying to use, and ive heard many good things about this place. Plus, there are people I know here, and it would be a good place to have team builds.

A little bit \'bout you: I have been playing starmade for about half a year, and have been a longtime member of the DFN. Only for about 4 weeks have i been commanding the DFMC. I have built 25+ ships in my time as a starmade player. I am 15.

Reaction score
    I know the server is down, but i wanted to get my application in now before i forget to do so. im sorry if its annoying, i just want to make sure i get in.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    1. The server IS working

2. As stated above, NO NEW APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Wait until Dan is accepting applications again.

Reaction score
    To explain in slightly greater detail: The server is indeed online; but currently unstable, and because of which, we are not accepting new memebers into the server. Secondly, your application is incomplete. We can and will not accept people into the server unless they have images of their work, if Dan were to let anyone into the server who simply wanted into it, then we would be floating through an asteroid belt of deathcubes and badly made ships, not to mention that they wouldn\'t realise that this environment is suppose to be build friendly.

To recap. No, you currently cannot be whitelisted to the server, however, please take the time while the stability issue is being taken care of to fine out a place to upload your screenshots of your ships that isn\'t too harsh on your computer.

Cheers, Zoo.

Reaction score
    I have been featured in multiple MushroomFleet videos with my ships, so ill post those videos here

DFN Jynx (My DFN battle Corvette, probably the nicest because its more recent)

http://youtu.be/VIK9x9azw7c

Donnager (one of my earlier ships, and first ship of mine to feature turrets)

http://youtu.be/T8bqxEDkL-o

and lastly the Rigel and Alphekka in one vid (the Rigel and Aplhekka were two of my very first ships, and they are know about 5 month old designs)

http://youtu.be/VMkkvSrMhAs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    To explain in slightly greater detail: The server is indeed online; but currently unstable, and because of which, we are not accepting new members into the server.

\'Nuff said.

Reaction score
    IGN:saria

Current Faction / Shipyard:lmc

Links to any of your work: litle ship bigship

Time zone:present time

Previous bans?:no

Why you want to join the server:2build

A little bit about you:i like to play halo games and sometimes minecraft but starmade is cool. sometimes i watch homer and his family on the tv (its a funy show) and hang w/ friends @nite

Reaction score
    IGN: psp1122

Current Faction / Shipyard: The Tartaran Empire

Links to any of your work: sadly i dont have any finished work to show yet but i have a unfinished build to show http://i.imgur.com/YyPeuXE.jpg

Time zone: gmt +1

Previous bans?: none

Why you want to join the server: since that my fellow faction members are here too i want to join them

A little bit about you: i play a lot of games i also watch a lot of anime and i like to build stuff