The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    To anyone who owns any blue ship in sector 150, 150, 150 I appologise.

They might have some damage due to stray rounds being fired in the sector during a live fire excercise.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    From what I understand the server had some issues and factions were lost. When new factions were created any old ships matching the IDs given to the new factions were automatically associated with that faction. I\'ve seen this happen on my own server when my factions got over written.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ok, that makes sense. Still, all our base are belong to them currently. :P

Reaction score
    http://imgur.com/BoSUT1D

and also, i have a problem with joining the server, it comes up with a message saying null:exception and a couple of other code things like that

not sure if its client-side or not

-Lego

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: MrTargareyan

Current Faction / Shipyard: DFN

Links to any of your work:

Newer builds:http://imgur.com/a/uEcHd#0

Older builds:http://star-made.org/content/shipyards-ankator

Time zone: GMT in winter, BST in summer.

Previous bans?: None that I know of.

Why you want to join the server: Since I often run out of Ideas when building on singleplayer, I wanted to join a server to exchange ideas and advice to improve my ships. I also want to be put in a situation when If I get bored of a project, I cant just pretend it never existed, like in the graveyard that is my SP blueprints, which is filled with dozens of half finished WIP\'s. I also want to play on a server as I keep logging back on to my singleplayer to find that the game has broken and caused enourmous square holes to appear in the sides of my ships, forcing me to reset to hours old blueprints.

A little bit about you:

I\'m a fairly geeky guy who although he spends 90% of his waking life on computer games, is only really any good at minecraft, starmade, and Skyrim, (for the last one only If use the immortality console command :D) I think that games are for fun, and therefore try not to ruin them for everyone else.

Reaction score
    IGN: TheUnknown

Current Faction / Shipyard: I don\'t play multiplayer at the moment due to lack of good servers to build on.

Links to any of your work: I currently haven\'t uploaded any of my work.

Time zone: London, Dublin GMT

Previous bans?: None.

Why you want to join the server: I\'ve been looking for a long time for a good server to build on and show off my talent but until now I haven\'t found one, all others never have an admin on and are always being griefed

A little bit about you: I\'m an avid gamer who loves to play building sandbox such as Minecraft, StarMade, and Terraria. I enjoy interacting with the multiplayer community and love to build.

Reaction score
    IGN: If that stands for in game name, and IF that means what I\'m refered to this is my first server so I\'m fine with almost anything.

Current Faction / Shipyard: I\'m not a member of anything yet.

Links to any of your work: I once made a ship called the tesla, about half the size of a randomly generated station. Wide. I don\'t have any screenshots of it becuase I don\'t know how to take one and it fell on a planet and lagged REALLY hard, so trust me that I made it.

(also it looked like a grey cylinder with a intake and thrusters at the back, and I never finished the interior)

I made a second one I called the hyperspace, which looked like a blue clipart rocket with a cockpit and few cannons.

Time zone: I looked up the time zone my home town is in, and it gave me \"eastern time zone\" if that helps.

Previous bans?: Again, first server

Why you want to join the server: Everyone talks about servers as if it\'s better than single player so I want to try it.

A little bit about you: Well, I\'m a bit explosive but I only remeber ever showing it twice (t least a year ago), so don\'t worry too much.

Reaction score
    Guys, you will not be accepted into the server without images of your work. The owner of the server has stated it plenty of times in the thread.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Dan needs your ign(Gamertag) so he can whitelist you. :D

-for screen shots look at the ship and press F6 for no GUI or F5 for a pic with the GUI.

-Go to imgur-the free image share and make an account.

Upload your images

-click on the image until it come to a page that only shows the image

-copy the link and place it in the section of the replie advanced text edited and paste it where it should say URL.

Reaction score
    The SATURN server is currently experiencing a few difficulties, i hope to have everything up and running again within the day,

thank you for your patience

Reaction score
    Without getting too sappy, id personally like to thank everyone on the server for helping to make it what it is today!

Also id like to wish you all a merry christmas and a great new year!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    IGN: Comr4de

Current Faction / Shipyard: LMC/ARES

Links to any of your work: http://star-made.org/content/garmillon-battlefleet

not my best but its what I\'ve posted

Time zone: CST

Previous bans?: None that I\'m aware of

Why you want to join the server: Only decent build server existing.

A little bit about you: I\'m tall dark and handsome, and enjoy long walks on the beach

Reaction score
    all sounds good, i will send you the pm with all of the details as soon as she is running again, we are having a few problems at the moment..

also

Why you want to join the server: Only decent build server existing.

^^ thankyou very much, i hope we can live up to its expectations

Reaction score
    IGN:

Current Faction / Shipyard: None, I\'m all yours. :)

Links to any of your work: I actually don\'t have any links, any previous builds I have are corrupted.

Time zone: AKST

Previous bans?: N/A

Why you want to join the server: I want a communty to help build with and help me get better. :)

A little bit about you: I\'m a 14 year old who loves building, I enjoy talking and love communities (if they\'re nice). \\

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    IGN: refirendum

Current Faction / Shipyard: Tartaran/U.S.E

Links to any of your work: http://star-made.org/content/refirendums-referendum-refs-shipyard

Time zone: gmt-6

Previous bans?: never been banned

Why you want to join the server: building space

A little bit about you: Builder. F. 21. laptop gamer