The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    I cant log in on the server and the spwanstation seems to have vanished again ... and I have somehow lost my ship. If anyone finds a really big ship/station with big round turrets please tell me where it vent. :D

Reaction score
    players list has been updated again.

@ Mortiferum and Claru, im not sure who it was but one of the void templars has stolen the home planet of elmairin during maintanence of the core section (added their own faction module while he was away) and changed the faction of all/most of his ships, please sort this problem out or there will be consequences

Reaction score
    thank you dan, the situation is under control, though the server is down for me though

Reaction score
    and will happily help in any way to fix this problem though can honestly say I have no idea where said planets are or what was taken as my first indication of this was when it was posted in my faction thread, so will need coordinates to go and return said items to their rightful owners.

I was on the server perhaps a few hours last night and spent it all working on a ship of Mortiferum\'s construction. We are not based on Saturn and have no need for planets or a fleet there, it would also be extremely rude of us to pop in and start grabbing things.

I will ask Mortiferum if he grabbed the planets and ships, but that seems quite out of character for him.

Very respectfully,

Claru

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I played yesterday on SATURN for 1-2 hours, and I was in two sectors only.

2,2,2 to find Claru

50,50,50 to build

I have no knowledge on what happened.

Reaction score
    IGN: CaptainLoch

Current Faction / Shipyard: Terran Shipyards Inc (TCI)

Links to any of your work:http://captainloch.imgur.com/all/ this is just my stealth fighter and my transport ship

Time zone: New York ET

Previous bans?: none

Why you want to join the server: I want a server where I won\'t have to constantly worry about being attacked or griefed while building a ginormous carrier or something.

A little bit about you: If another ship building faction does want to have a test battle I will gladly agree I also like making ships under 50k blocks unless it has a big hole and the 50k blocks are shields or something as I make a lot of light frigates/small carriers that are very effective quick strike and destroy ships.

Reaction score
    IGN: Dcwawesome

Current Faction: Void Templar

Links to any work: None...yet :)

Time Zone: Midwestern United States

Previous bans?: None

Why do I want to join the server?: My faction mate Mortiferum asked me to apply so I could help with the faction\'s new frigate.

A little about me: This is my 3rd or 4th week playing starmade and I\'m still really nooby. After downloading several ships from the forums, I finally decided to try and start building my own and I went forth and made several raw sketches of ships that I hope to build soon and upload for everyone :)

Reaction score
    ive been rather busy this week, firstly welcome aboard Cap\'nLoch all looks good from here, and Dcwawesome as Morty is a well know player on the server i will make an exception for you to join without uploading pics, just get him to reply to this very comment and i will enable your whitelisting

Reaction score
    The new and improved spawn station will become the servers latest community project!

All members on the server have access to build on the station but must abide by a few rules:

1. no penises.....
    2. nothing overly large that doesnt match the basic structure (no huge pylons coming out of the sides of the domes)
    3. do not delete anyone else addition to the station (Admins and marcus87 have this right)
    4. try to stick to the basic design of the structure (white paths, ambient ice lighting, nature-ry stuff)

Marcus87 and myself are the lead designers in the project so if you need ideas or suggestions ask us!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dan i seem to have lost all of my blueprints and 4 large 50k mass ships and a 100k mass ship recently. do you have any idea what happened?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Server crash happened, all blueprints set to unknown, he gave everyone 2 days to get their blueprints then he deleted all the ones that were still had an unknown owner.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    my computer was broken and i wasn\'t able to get on. i didn\'t even know... why does everyone hate my ship. not even going to bother rebuilding it this time...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    wait you said blueprints... what about the ships? and the DFN faction... including the base and everysingle one of our ships that was anywhere.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Same with factions, all factions were erased, and you have to remake the faction and refaction all your ships again.

Reaction score
    Hey XxDanclarke96xX somehow I cannot change the station. Could you take a luck at it again? Or did I something wrong? I tried to enter it trough the doors but it kept telling me I have no right because of the faction.