The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    First off, I\'m so sorry. I learned first hand the power of admin commands...it\'s scary and I will be wary more careful from now on.

As for the sector, I know we started in 187 187 50 but I\'m not exactly sure about it. I can log back on and confirm it but I\'m not sure it\'s a good idea to reload that sector! There is nothing of value in that sector or surrounding ones.

Edit: I\'m such an idiot, can\'t believe I did that.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    all i read was that you blew up australia!!!!!!!! anyway alex did the same on my server and if it was enough to crash the server then the ships should not be there as long as the auto save didn\'t happen as the shisp spawned. and a side note 13000 ships crashed mine and saturn is alot more powerful so 1000 probably didnt crash it. and if that is so you can go to the server data and delete them manualy.

Reaction score
    so a few updates for you guys.

firstly the server is once again accepting, sorry about the extended closed period, we have had a few issues server side with 100\'s of ships being spawned by accident.

next id like to welcome Bigafyre to the list of moderators for both the server and forums!

aaaannnndddd lastly SATURN will be \'reinvented\' shortly, these changes will include a name change, several new moderators, a forum reset/clean up and several other new stuffs :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    would said moderator position involve being able to reboot the server when it crashes?

Reaction score
    IGN: whiterhino16

Current faction/shipyard: None yet

Links to any of your work: http://imgur.com/a/C9bWL#0 At least one picture should work

Previous bans?: First server if I get accepted (and if this thread breaks my curse of makeing all threads I post on fall into darkness)

A little bit about you: I\'ve always had a thing for building games: first it was roblox (Didn\'t know any better) then minecraft, and now kerbal space porgram and starmade. Also, I think I could build a bit better (and to be honest, I have I just dont have a screenie)

Also, My biggest pet peeve is whean people use \"u\", \"ur\" and \"r\". I\'ll try to not bug people about it.

Reaction score
    Links to my works

I have been featured in multiple MushroomFleet videos with my ships, so ill post those videos here

DFN Jynx (My DFN battle Corvette, probably the nicest because its more recent)

http://youtu.be/VIK9x9azw7c

Donnager (one of my earlier ships, and first ship of mine to feature turrets)

http://youtu.be/T8bqxEDkL-o

and lastly the Rigel and Alphekka in one vid (the Rigel and Aplhekka were two of my very first ships, and they are know about 5 month old designs)

http://youtu.be/VMkkvSrMhAs

Application

IGN: Splyntr

Current Faction: I command the DFMC, a DFN subfaction

Links to work: none, because my computer is pissy with uploading pics. I managed do do it once, but the pics were shite.

Why I want to join: NASS build is annoying to use, and ive heard many good things about this place. Plus, there are people I know here, and it would be a good place to have team builds.

A little bit \'bout you: I have been playing starmade for about half a year, and have been a longtime member of the DFN. Only for about 4 weeks have i been commanding the DFMC. I have built 25+ ships in my time as a starmade player. I am 15.

i know its copypasted but i realized that, originally, i put in my application at the wrong time. just reapplying.