The Ryzan Empire [RP | Eternia] -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Mr. Landsone,

It is good to see you are enthusiatic about the Empire. We would appreciate someone with building skills such as yours when the Empire expands. It is our pleasure to accept you into the Empire.

Glory to Ryza!

Many thanks,

Ministry of the Interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m the usual Shipbuilder. Once made a replica of a Republic Battle Cruiser. However, I am more of the pilot type. Never had been the lust for commanding.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I feel obligated to tell you that the Eternian Empire has offered Evolution a very large sum of credits for our loyalty. The sum is not only large, but indefinite. I am afraid we have accepted this offer. We will see you in the battlefield.

Reaction score
    Name: TreadNorth

Desired Job: Spy in the Eternia military

Why do you want to join the Empire?: Technially I\'m not going to enter the faction. I want to be a spy mainly for RP elements. I just need a faction to report to that can and will do something. Evolution are bounty hunters so I don\'t see them having need for me and as far as I am aware there are no other large factions.

Why would your character be a good addition?: I\'d say the benefits of a spy are fairly simple.

Do you agree to abide by Ryzan law and accept any punishments for breaking it?: I will try my best to stay out of conflict, but I if my cover is threatend then I will have no choice. If I am captured I understand that there will be no inerference from the government body in the events of my inprisonment and/or my execution.

Do you agree to role-play Ryzan culture whilst in the faction?: While I am within Ryzan space out of cover.

Link to your accepted Eternia app: http://star-made.org/comment/8431#comment-8431

Other: Also because I\'m not going to be in the faction I would need to have someone to PM in game.

This message will be deleted after reply.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Never trust bounty hunters. I doubted that this would last.

Consider our alliance null and void. We shall fight you with honour. Have fun hunting down innocent traders who pose a \'threat\' to Eternia.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, we\'re looking for fighter pilots atm. You\'d be very welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very interesting. You would be a useful addition, however currently we don\'t really have a proper system. We\'re all around space, and I\'m trying to bring everyone together to one place. You\'d be welcome to join us as a fighter pilot now but if you want that job then we must discuss it further.

Reaction score
    I shall see you on the server if it stays up for more than a few minutes without being overloaded.

Reaction score
    Yep, I\'m sure the server would be worked out sooner rather then later also we could always use more manpower, for a faction with two admins we are kinda weak heh.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We may appear Weak at first sight. Despite the Low numbers I know That atleast I will fight till the end, and get our Enemys running back to their Money!

(Wink..Wink.. Running back to their Money....Evolution....)

Reaction score
    ADI requests that you join the UAF to ensure diplomacy is kept between Factions

http://star-made.org/content/unified-alliance-factions

Thanks, Administrator of the peace

-Hierarch

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am here similar to Dendrake to offer an alliance. I will suport your war against Eternia in any way I can. I am good at making effeicient power generators and as such have a stealth ship (as far as I know the only one on the Eternia server) that I can offer the design. I have enough credits for whatever you could want. I can also provide my service whenever you need. I am not a bounty hunter but I can do most anything that requires stealth.

All I ask in return is that you grant me protection (if I am attacked you will retaliate against my attacker) and when you beat Eternia I would like to be in your government (negotiable). My home is 21,21,20 I had to make it far outside Eternia space as I escaped during the Hail incident. I assume this won\'t be a problem. I was no murderer. I funded the rebels with credits I stole from Eternia. That was my crime for which I was locked up in Hail.

Reaction score
    I just sent in my app to the Eternia server, but from the most recent posts, it seems like the server is down for the count?

What does that mean for the Ryzan Empire? Was pretty interested in playing with you lot.

EDIT: Fuck me, too. Just checked the dates on this faction. Seems like there\'s no good RP server up.