The Ryzan Empire [RP | Eternia] -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like this proposal. Will our militaries also be able to pass through each others\' lands freely?

And you promise not to turn on us if someone hires you to?

If you agree to these, count the Ryzan Empire among your friends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fighter craft and turrets at first, as we\'ll probably all be on the large ship.

Cool.

Reaction score
    Ah right the whole stealth scout role right? Also since my acronym knowledge is failing me, ICC?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Imperial Construction Comittee. More info in the \'economy\' section.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A homeworld. We will have space stations too though, most likely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me and my friend are good at building (well friends) but they r away right now but i can build really big ships if u give me the materials

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'re not really looking for builders atm, but you guys could be part of the ICC when we\'re up and running.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Quick question about Rule Four; how far does it extend? How unreasonable can orders get before subordinates are allowed to disobey? I don\'t want to serve under someone who can just order me around any way they want.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Discipline is a key factor to military success. You follow the commander, even if it seems like a suicide mission. It may be vital to win the battle.

Having said this, if your commanding officer has broken rank or is \'trolling\', orders from people higher up will replace his orders. If command notices that one Captain is disobeying orders and stupidly putting his men in danger, you will be clear to not follow him.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good to see you are interested. I shall be making a proper application for people to join today.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would Really enjoy to join I will be willing to join any part of the faction and fight for the Ryzan Empire. I am aslo a fairly skilled builder and will help in any way I am Allowed.

EDIT: I have been whitelisted on the eternia server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Awesome.

Sorry for not putting up the app, been out today.

Reaction score
    Name: Daris Breaker

Desired Job: Naval Recruit ((Since I don\'t have any options...))

Why do you want to join the Empire?: Something needs to be done about Eternia, ((Also I kinda already agreed to joining.))

Why would your character be a good addition?: Has a backround in ship designing, also some experiance in stealth based recon.

Do you agree to abide by Ryzan law and accept any punishments for breaking it?: Yes, I agree to all above laws

Do you agree to role-play Ryzan culture whilst in the faction?:Yes I will roleplay the culture

Link to your accepted Eternia app: http://star-made.org/comment/9781#comment-9781

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Mr. Breaker,

The Ryzan Empire would like to accept your application for the Imperial Navy. We look forward to meeting you.

Many thanks,

Ministry of the Interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Zase

Desired Job:Navel Recruit

Why do you want to join the Empire?: To get a Good Standing in the Enternia World, And Have the ability to defend myself when I am Under Attack By pirates Or another Faction.

Why would your character be a good addition?: With My Knowledge of how to remain undetected and how to do things with out being caught, I will be a very valid asset to have on His/Her Side.

Do you agree to abide by Ryzan law and accept any punishments for breaking it?: My Character Will Abide by the Rules of the Ryzan Empire untill Death do us part.

Do you agree to role-play Ryzan culture whilst in the faction?: I Agree To act Under Role-play of my Ryzan culture.

Link to your accepted Eternia app: http://star-made.org/comment/18946#comment-18946

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Mr. Zase,

The Ryzan Empire would like to accept your application for the Imperial Navy. We look forward to meeting you.

Many thanks,

Ministry of the Interior.